Hello~

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

YuumeBlue

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I created an account a while ago but thanks to super crazy life stuff, I've only started playing mod packs in the last couple of weeks. So far its been going pretty good (but for some reason i can't return to the quest menu after finishing the first quest in agrarian skies....?). I'm still learning everything but I have figured out Tinkers Construct and I even built a smeltery~. I don't really have a favorite yet but I've been playing Regrowth. and I like the post-apocalyptic nature of it. I also tried Hubris (just for half an hour last night) and even though I kept getting killed it was pretty cool. I think I mostly just need practice. I like playing FTBLite cause it doesn't lag for me but I'm still learning what everything is so I'm kinda slow with all three of them still. I'm just plodding along and mostly enjoying myself (when i'm not dead^^). But I can now kill three out of five creepers before they blow up!

Umm.... you can ask me questions if you want. Yuume is japanese for dream (my friend is studying to become a chinese and japanese translator, so i know a bit of it), my favorite colors are green and purple, my favorite foods are japanese (except for shrimp and octopus), mexican, italian.... I consume cherry pepsi and sour cream and onion ruffles on a regular basis.... I'm 24, an english major woot~ so close to my AA. I'm passing trigonometry with a C! bad math skills runs in my family so that is very awesome. Finals are this week but I only have to get 45% to keep my C because it replaces my lowest test score which is 0........... i missed the test i didn't get all the answers wrong.....

ummm.... i have two cats named Winifred and Cleo and they like to scratch you and then lick you and then scratch you and then lick you, etc. cause they were both born in the wild but they love us.... i can't think of anything else but you probably don't have any questions after all of that anyway.