... >.> Hello! ^.^

Bro269

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm bro269, but most people just call me bro. I've been on FTB for a good while now, and I even remember when it was first launch. I'm not one for posting on forums and stuff because I'm bad at keeping up with posts and my profile. I decided today that I'd introduce myself for the first time, and I hope I get to meet some really cool people on here. ^.^

I enjoy playing multi-player, and despite my introvert-ish tendencies, I don't play single-player that much because there's no one to talk to.

Well, I think that's all. I hope to speak to some of yall alter. bye-bye! *Poof*

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone has their reasons for liking either single or multi. I for one can't stand the idea that I log to a world and see everything that I left as a half-decently worked base has been overshadowed by towering spires and machines with pipes running everywhere.
I'm one of those nitpicky control freaks who can't let anyone hold the reigns :oops:

Welcome to FTB, hope you didn't stumble on too many people like me during your server travels