Hello!

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Low effort post? hmm... must be a spambot... :p

Welcome to FTB, mod dev-who-really-doesn't-have-an-original-mod-dev-name

I always prefered Weird Science, but each to his owno_O

MadScienceMod

Jul 29, 2019
I would be an awfully polite bot to register and then locate the introduction area. Thanks for all your colorful remarks non-the-less. You sure know how to make a mod developer feel welcomed :cool:

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
For whatever reason the spambots does seem to target the introduction section continually.

I did see your mod-thread in Technic, so I knew who you were ;) You also seem to be the only mod dev who will now be known for the name he gave his mod.
I don't know any other mod dev who does this, I guess that makes you unique?

MadScienceMod

Jul 29, 2019
Well there is a team of 4 people that work on Mad Science and since none of us want to individually take credit for the mod we can all post under this account and update various sites that we need to in order to talk to people that play our mod. My name is Maxwolf and I am normally the one posting, I also hang out on IRC on Espernet under the Maxwolf alias also in #calclavia, #mcp, #minecraftforge, etc. I am the programmer for Mad Science, I cannot draw to save my life and love to play games and Minecraft has been something my friends and I wanted to mod for a while but wanted to wait until we knew exactly what we wanted to make!

Plant

Jul 29, 2019
Did he just post 2 words?!!!!!!!!! If I did that on planet minecraft I would be banned for a year!