Hello

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LadyInnominate

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm new to feed the beast and am looking forward to learning more and more each day about all the new and wonderful things you guys have added to my simple little vanilla game. :0)
I've been playing minecraft since beta and actually met my boyfriend of 2 years through my first server. He's a little younger than me, but that's okay. His maturity is off the charts. (Sometimes I think he may be more mature than me, and I've been most places, done most things, and have the t-shirts to prove it.) I have three kids who all love minecraft as well. Seems to be a family thing.
Can't wait to get to know the mod pack as well as maybe make some new friends.
Have a great day everyone!

Captureelfears.png

Reactions: Ashzification

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome, that's a rather sweet story *suddenly remembers he's a man* *cough cough* I mean, soppy romance grrr :p

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted a shirt that would say: "I've been a troll on FTB for 1 month and also tricked all ST members to wear santa hats, and I got the proof because I wear this lousy shirt"

But I didn't get such a shirt.... :(

Welcome to FTB, where dreams may get fullfilled, or be for naught....