Hello

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Hi, I've been on these forums for a little while already, mainly to get help with my problems, but I try to help other as well when I get on.
I am a big fan FTB, and have been watching the site for the whole time it was up, and the tread on the Minecraftforums before that.
I was originally introduced to modding by direwolf20's YouTube videos, and have tried to learn from them how to use the mods.

I can't wait for the official FTB map to come out, and have been playing the 1.2.5 map in the meantime.

My computer doesn't work very well with minecraft, especial FTB, so I have been trying to create a group of mods that will function with what I can use.

I hope I see you around the forums, and if anyone has suggestions for what mods I should use, let me know.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestions for mods? Oh god... Here goes:
Flammarilva's Fossil & Archeology: Re-live -97s Jurassic Park movie by mining fossils and playing God by ressurecting these amazing lizards! Or simply put one up as decoration :D updated for 1.4.7 MC
Mo'Creatures by DrZhark: Who wouldn't want a panther as a pet? :D Or a elephant in your backgarden? DrZhark also added Wyverns, which is basically Dragons smaller cousins :p
ExtraBiomesXL by MisterFiber, if you are tired of vanilla landscape, then this is your treat :D
Thaumcraft by Azanor, an absolute MUST HAVE for any mage-geek :p
Twilight forest by Benimatic, another dimension. Chill place :D
Xeno's Reliquary by X3n0ph0b3, cool magical mod with magical thingies that do magical stuff :D
Mystcraft by XCompWiz, want to preserve your beautiful landscape? Create some books to another dimension where you can mine to your hearts delight! :D

There are so many many many many more mods.... these are but the tip of the iceberg!

Welcome to FTB! If you seek mods, you've come to the right place ;)

Sh3it4n

Jul 29, 2019
Hello & welcome to the FTB Community. =)

Hope you enjoy it here & even that you can solve your Problems with running FTB on your PC.

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. Good luck with mods and getting FTB to run. I am also a duck fan. There are loads of them by the pond on campus.

duckfan77

Popular Member
Mar 18, 2013
Suggestions for mods? Oh god... Here goes:
Flammarilva's Fossil & Archeology: Re-live -97s Jurassic Park movie by mining fossils and playing God by ressurecting these amazing lizards! Or simply put one up as decoration :D updated for 1.4.7 MC
Mo'Creatures by DrZhark: Who wouldn't want a panther as a pet? :D Or a elephant in your backgarden? DrZhark also added Wyverns, which is basically Dragons smaller cousins :p
ExtraBiomesXL by MisterFiber, if you are tired of vanilla landscape, then this is your treat :D
Thaumcraft by Azanor, an absolute MUST HAVE for any mage-geek :p
Twilight forest by Benimatic, another dimension. Chill place :D
Xeno's Reliquary by X3n0ph0b3, cool magical mod with magical thingies that do magical stuff :D
Mystcraft by XCompWiz, want to preserve your beautiful landscape? Create some books to another dimension where you can mine to your hearts delight! :D

There are so many many many many more mods.... these are but the tip of the iceberg!

Welcome to FTB! If you seek mods, you've come to the right place ;)

Well, I am already looking at computercraft, buildcraft, TE, Thaumcraft, forestry, railcraft, Steve's carts, and Tconstruct, as well as xycraft if it hits 1.5 soon.