Hello

T

T3utonicT3rror

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, My name is Chris and although I am not new to minecraft/mod packs i am relatively new to FTB.

I have just picked up FTB Infinity and am running it on my own server. Got to admit ... i am finding it a hard pack to wrap my head around but hours and hours of fun.

Look forward to hearing from you guys soon =)

Chris

A

Arcanuo

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the forums. I have to say your avatar intrigued me. Anyways, from my expirence Infinity is a big pack but gets easier to understand as you go on.

T

T3utonicT3rror

Hey Arcanuo ... intrigued you? haha in what way?

Well I am glad to hear it gets easier, I figured it would do once you are past the early game stages. I am used to playing Tekkie Classic / Lite packs so its a bit of a step up content wise :) I eventually hope to bring some players into my server but I thought to myself ... while I learn the pack i would hold off incase anything goes wrong with my server.

T

T3utonicT3rror

Ahh I see what you mean but I assure you that it is not, he has a cig in his hand so it looks that way :confused:. I too am also British :) ... I will change it to save anyone getting the wrong impression

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Ahh I see what you mean but I assure you that it is not, he has a cig in his hand so it looks that way :confused:. I too am also British :) ... I will change it to save anyone getting the wrong impression
XD man I was joking. I doubt anyone would get offended! Believe me, I swear like a sailor myself. Just don't, you know, go overboard.