Hello World

Bl@ckHole

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, this is Direwolf20 Bl@ckHole !
Well, I'm sure you guessed already were I found FTB in the first place :p. I play minecraft since the beta 1.3.x and I started to use mods around version 1.5.x. Since then I started to use more and more to the point I can't play without it now. Then, when you like mod you have to find sooner or later DW's channel, became a fan, and then discover FTB and its awesome team... and then end up here.

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Bl@ckHole, this is everyone! :D

Same story with me really, been playing minecraft since alpha and always loved automation and machines. Back then they were huge since vanilla redstone is silly like that, so minecarts were used to shrink the circuits with every glitch imaginable. Then after a while i ended up having a break from minecraft until i stumbled across a Direwolf20 video. You can imagine my face when i saw what Redpower2 could do! Not to mention all the other mods when working together...

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Bl@ckHole! Welcome to the FTB forums! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other moderator!

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, this is Direwolf20 Bl@ckHole !
Well, I'm sure you guessed already were I found FTB in the first place :p. I play minecraft since the beta 1.3.x and I started to use mods around version 1.5.x. Since then I started to use more and more to the point I can't play without it now. Then, when you like mod you have to find sooner or later DW's channel, became a fan, and then discover FTB and its awesome team... and then end up here.
Welcome to the FTB community!