Hello to those who read the introductions!

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Well, what can I say? Ive been following FTB development since close to the beginning, but I've always stayed out of the way and never actually made a post. You've probably heard this a lot, but I love what you're creating here - a place where modders and players alike can have a good time. Now that the forum has been created, I've decided to finally make an account. Heres a bit about me, in case anyone cares: I love to read, play minecraft/modded minecraft (duh), and playing tennis. Mod wise, I am experienced with all the mods in the pack/map excluding forestry. I know the basics, but I don't know too much about beekeeping. Maybe someone could help me out on that one? Anyway, I'm glad to finally create a post and look forward to becoming a member of this amazing community! :)

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Rampant! I know it probably seems that I'm just another of the many new people here, but I hope that maybe one day I can become a regular member of the community!

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome! and don't feel so bummed, just because your new doesn't mean anything, everyone has something unique to offer, looking forward to seeing you around :wave:

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
okay you say you dont know bee keeping? well read these three:
getting started guide:
http://justgamers.net/forum/threads/complete-guide-to-forestry-beebreeding.77/
omega bee breeding guide:
http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/forums/topic/spoiler-complete-breeding-guide/
forestry and extrabees bee breeding chart:
hexflower.com
(does not include glacial)

its quite a bit of reading maybe a hours study but if you dont have the patience for these than you shouldnt do bee keeping,........ or get more patience :p

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the links, Rhinehart! I will definitely look into beekeeping, and these guides will help a lot. Its been something I've been meaning to get into sooner, and I think its time for me to start. Its also great to see so many nice people already! Thanks everyone!