Hello Hello

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my fellow FTB miners, etc, etc.

Most of you will have no idea who I am. Some of you will quite possibly remember me. (@Padfoote Good to see you still alive bud!) I left Minecraft FTB quite a while back and am mostly looking for a quick refresher, aka: the new cool mod, what mods kinda fell of the track, stuff like that. I left at around the time that RotaryCraft was raring up to go with its super reactor thingy and Thermal Expansion 3.0 became the "meta" mod so to say. Also around the time when Blood Magic was first becoming well documented (Padfoote led that crusade on these forums) and PneumaticCraft got its first release. So if any oldies are still around to give me an update or if newer players are awesome enough to tell me the current meta that would be awesome.

Keep mining guys!

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Where have you been??
My computer finally broke, Now I'm on my "server". So I'm off to buy this

• Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB - EVGA Superclocked
  • 8 GB DDR3-1600 Memory G.Skill Ripjaws X
  • 120 GB ssd
  • 1tb hdd
  • and more

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Well, TE fumbled the ball, but most of the kids are doing RF now. EnderIO is getting a spot in the sun, as is Big Reactors. Thaumcraft is still the cool older brother, but Blood Magic & Botania are fighting for attention & Witchery is hanging out on the fringes. Pneumatic Craft is still in the race, with the old fossils bringing up the rear, although I think Buildcraft may be edging ahead of IC2 slightly. But love it or hate it, the Mod of the hour seems to be HQM.

The power players who sub all us casual gamers may be split between Reika & Greg, but I don't pay enough attention to that crowd to know where they stand.

And, as always, everything is buggy as hell but we can't live without them.

Also, Material Energy^4, coming soon!