Hello ftb players

S

Seab

Hello everyone and glad to be here. I am a virgin when it comes to playing FTB, not even sure what I am doing. I have play the regular Minecraft for many year and did not know about all this other world of FTB. I found it searching for something else. Anyway, I downloaded FTB Infinity Evolved and I am so lost on how to play it and build thing, is there another game that will help teach me on what I need to do to get ahead and move forward with the challenges that I face? Or is there a person or group to join to help me understand this all? Among my friends, I am the only gamer so I have no one to play with, is there an open group or player to play with? I have many questions, so if anyone out there can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Any help and/ or advice would be a great help. Look forward to talking with you all and learning the FTB team

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Welcome to FTB and the forums! For learning how to use mods, I can't think of any sources better than reading wiki pages and guides, or watching videos by Direwolf20! He does a very good job of demonstrating what mods can do.

S

Seab

Thank You...I shall check these all out.

Welcome to FTB and the forums! For learning how to use mods, I can't think of any sources better than reading wiki pages and guides, or watching videos by Direwolf20! He does a very good job of demonstrating what mods can do.