Hello from Stockholm!

Johan Brodd

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! Johan Brodd here. I've been minecrafting since about a year back. I just recently stumbled upon FTB, downloaded the ultimate package, and I just love it. No hassling around trying to install mods any more.

So who am I? I'm a composer / musician / gamer who likes to create content for open source games. You can find my music extensively used in Open Surge, and other formats.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the Fantasticly Terrible Backhanders my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! Johan Brodd here. I've been minecrafting since about a year back. I just recently stumbled upon FTB, downloaded the ultimate package, and I just love it. No hassling around trying to install mods any more.

So who am I? I'm a composer / musician / gamer who likes to create content for open source games. You can find my music extensively used in Open Surge, and other formats.

Welcome to FTB! So you mean to tell me that you found the launcher, downloaded the pack, and it just WORKED?! suspicious.... I call hax ;) (jk)

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
lucky im also new and I still cant get the darn thing to work but Welcome to FTB community forms bro.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem too! I downloaded and the file just sits there on my desktop! It aint doing NOTHING!! It wont take out the trash, it wont bring me the newspaper in the morning, heck, it wont even play with me!! :(

FIX DIS FTB GOSH! :confused: has anyone seen Bride so she can fix it???

Welcome to
Welcome to the Fantasticly Terrible Backhanders my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Yeah what she said.

Or he?

I'm so confused... Have some music instead:

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
erm actually i got it to download and i can get to main title screen of the minecraft part but when i hit single player or servers and do join it loads then crashes or freezes thats the part im on

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
erm actually i got it to download and i can get to main title screen of the minecraft part but when i hit single player or servers and do join it loads then crashes or freezes thats the part im on
Oh yeah? Well mines much worse!
My launcher gets to the main menu, but then a bunny jumps out of the screen, lays an egg on my keyboard, then jumps away....

Beat that! :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem too! I downloaded and the file just sits there on my desktop! It aint doing NOTHING!! It wont take out the trash, it wont bring me the newspaper in the morning, heck, it wont even play with me!! :(

FIX DIS FTB GOSH! :confused: has anyone seen Bride so she can fix it???

Welcome to

Yeah what she said.

Or he?

I'm so confused... Have some music instead:
I'm a male if you check my page. I have a picture of a girl because... umm...

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
ok welcome redweegee as well to the forms and to anyone that reads this welcome to the forms have fun get to know some people find a server that you want to join and have a lot of fun if you have problems ask anyone on these forms they will help you out

synodbio

Jul 29, 2019
Hello friends, this is Zeeshan Gafoor. Am here to have great fun with you guys by participating in this forum.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Yo! I just got here too and your thread was the first one I found after signing up.
Hello friends, this is Zeeshan Gafoor. Am here to have great fun with you guys by participating in this forum.
Oi! Both of you! You are doing it wrong!
This is Johan Brodd's Introduction thread, not jump-in-whoever-you-are-and-make-a-short-introduction-post-thread!

If you wanna introduce yourself to the community then make a thread for yourselves!
Don't worry, Slowpoke has enough money to waste a bit virtual space :D