Hello from Lord off all Lords

LORD_MJ

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB community!

Name is LORD_MJ and I'm really excited that I have finally decided to join this forum.

I've been playing with mods from FTB mod pack ever since Beta 1.8. At that time I have started to watch DW20 and thanks to him I have found out about the FTB maps and the mod pack.

I'm looking forward on playing as much FTB I can, in single player and multiplayer. My most favorite mod in the pack is IC2 and I can't wait to see what Alblaka and the rest of IC2 team have planned next.

In Vanilla MC I like to explore the world and fight monsters at night.

Other games that I like to play are FPS, Horror, RPG, Racing,... I also like to check out various indie titles. I also make YouTube videos and have tons of fun while doing it, so please check my channel out.

Well that's it for the intro, now I need to go and craft some Nukes while I wait to be whitelisted on some severs that I have applied.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I bow.... for no man, Lord or King.

u95G8.jpg

Welcome to FTB, where some people are selfishly independent. And others are unselfishly dependant on other people.

LORD_MJ

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, and I fall in the second category. I'm a Lord but I see myself equal to everyone else.

LORD_MJ

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. You have a lovely complicated name that I will probably never remember. So I Will call you Ash. Hmm, now you reminded me of:
ashleywilliams_480_poster.jpg

Reactions: Ashzification