Hello from a techie dragon that loves FTB.

Callak

Aug 16, 2020
Hi! I got hooked on this modpack a long time ago when I played with a bunch of friends that invited me, indeed I wouldn't have gotten started at all on Minecraft if it wasn't for them. I love learning the complexity of the systems in FTB, and am building a tower to explore the intricacies of each of them, I don't think vanilla MC could hold my attention for very long. I'm having a few troubles with some of the mod mechanics though. I'm pretty familiar with some of them, the mods that is, from my playing long ago, so I don't think this is intentionally part of the challenge of the mod system, however I won't go into that here, ( But I could use the attention of someone that knows what I need to do to fix it ). That said, again hi! I love dragons, I wish I was one ( I know I am not ). I live in Wisconsin USA. I have successfully started my own FTB server as well. Tentatively recruiting for it actually. I like to think I'm smart, and well learned but some might argue about that. :p I'm friendly and easy to get along with. ( I've had rare run-ins with people I don't get along with though. ) I love books, movies, and games. Uhhh, I don't know what more to say about myself for now. Poke me if you feel like it.