Hello Forums.

C

carbochem

Hello Forums :D Me in a nutshell, I'm a 19 year old dude who is pursuing IT engineering in India. I have been playing minecraft since the 1.7.2 version came out. Played a lot of single player vanilla initially for about 2-3 months and then sorta found out that cracked servers existed and then just played a lot of skywars and hunger games for about 2 months. Decided minecraft was worth the money and got my premium account and man it felt good. My minecraft life was then all about mineplex then until of course Vintage-beef uploads a video which showcased a portal-gun. Then it really started messing with my mind, I just slogged for around 3 hours or something trying to figure out how to craft the portal-gun and the freaking chainsaw and what not, in vanilla lol. Eventually after some help from the guys at the forums I found out that a completely different world existed, Modded minecraft. It was a lot intimidating in the start but managed to find my way thru. That's when i got my first private server and decided to play my own modpack with a few cool guys. Got around 7 people for a good 2 months after which of-course life got busy again and I had to stop :( I think it's been around 6 months now, and I'm like a big big dota addict. I don't think any rehab center has what it takes for me to stop dota lol. So yeah, someone rightly said 1 obsession kills another, minecraft might just be able to do that. So I find myself looking for a nice small server with around 10-15 people running a medium difficulty modpack, or if someone out there wants to host a server but hasn't really found out the right modpack/knowledge to do so, i'll be glad to help out.

C

carbochem

Oh and yes, there was 1 guy i don't remember who, had this awesome server based on the whole star-trek theme with all the different planets and stuff. Man I really would love to join that server but unfortunately i can't find that thread. Just in case anyone knows that person/server could you point me to it? I'd be grateful to you forever lol

Aetherpirate

Jul 29, 2019
If you like moderately difficult tech packs, I run a custom pack on my own server based around RotaryCraft you may enjoy. FTB code is toofewores. Not much of a playerbase, just a few people so far.

Last edited:
C

carbochem

If you like moderately difficult tech packs, I run a custom pack on my own server based around RotaryCraft you many enjoy. FTB code is toofewores. Not much of a playerbase, just a few people so far.
Hey there, I saw the pack it seems great. Could I join your server?

Everyone else, Thanks :D Love yall