Hello, everyone.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.

My name's Anna and I'm a 23 year old female.
I'm also a gamer. At least I'd like to call myself one. I'm also in a relationship that's lasted a year now. She also, like me, is an avid gamer.
I wanted to get into the gaming industry for a long time, but it wasn't for me. I took up Law and Psychology instead.

There's not much to know about me other than I'm a selective mute. I'm not shy, I just don't find myself talking much. Chalk it up to a bad life story if you want.

I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha. The earliest I remember is the integration of the Nether during the Halloween Update. Since then I've always been a big fan. I've followed it religiously, found mods, played on them, enjoyed... I could bore you with so many stories.
Lately I've gotten tired of playing on other people's servers. I'm trying to be as nice as possible when I say it's not easy to find one with people I can tolerate. I've had minimal success. I decided to try it for myself.

I have two servers. One of them used to be Vanilla, but eventually got replaced with Tekkit. I've only just initialized a small FTB server to play with. I'm very interested in this mod pack. I hope I, despite my rather unfortunate first impression some of you may or may not know about, make a few friends in the community.

That's it. As I said there's not much to tell that you'd be interested in. If I'm wrong, don't hesitate to ask.

... Oh.

I'm also a Live Streamer. So that's cool.