Hello Everyone!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Therevrun

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB Forums!

I am new to minecraft in general and just wanted to say that this mod is awesome. Also if anyone is interested in showing a newbie the ropes please send me a message and lets play. I have been messing around with a few of the mods and watching Direwolf20's videos. But I just wanted to make some friends and try to stay legit while building. I also stream I will be kicking off with The last of us tomorrow night. Well again hello and I'll see you around the forums.

Lucylilium

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB forums. :) The best way for me to get started with minecraft mods and ftb was to watch videos on youtube and reading the wiki. Playing on small FTB servers helped too learning from other players got me to enjoy FTB a lot more.

Therevrun

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the input everyone i decided to build my self a server on a second computer i have and have been trying to learn industrial craft... going ok so far. Thanks for the welcome.