Hello Everyone, MCAdventureCity Here!

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
Well, Since I've been on these forums for almost a year now, so I thought, Hey, It's about time I introduced myself.

I am 14 Years old and A Freshman in High School, and I am very smart (as in "taking Algebra 2 Trig this year" smart). However, English class is my least favorite.

Now, on to the actual Minecraft Stuff.

I started playing Minecraft in January 2014. However, It was not actually my idea to buy the game. My sister convinced me to begin playing the game and My dad bought it on January 26. This was version 1.7.4. Unlike many people, I started by playing Creative Mode, and would not play Survival until June of that year. I also did not really care for modded, until I watched CaptainSparklez's Ultra Modded Survival Series. The mods that appealed to me were OreSpawn (Although I've kinda outgrown it now), Buildcraft, and AE1. AE1 would later take its rightful place as my favorite mod, although AE2 would surpass it. In September 2014, just days after the release of 1.8, I opened a vanilla server (Like Mindcrack) for Youtubers and Streamers. It still exists today, and is now on its Seventh map (Running FTB Vanilla+). I also entered modpack development with the short-lived SkyCity Pack around October.

Now, I am very knowledgeable about most Tech Mods, and a few magic mods (NOT Thaumcraft though). I have made 2 More modpacks, I am a Youtuber with 32 Subs, and Even have my own modpack team called the CityTeam. My favorite mod is still AE2. I also am developing a currently secret set of mods (more info coming soon).

For Now, Bye!!

MCAdventureCity

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome!

Also, hope you are enjoying highschool so far. Junior myself, so get out of the way freshman! :p

davecats

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, MCAdventureCity! I'm also one of the newest users on this forum and have an age of a mere hour or so. Despite this, I have a extensive Minecraft history: I've been playing the game since 1.2 Beta. I also used to love Orespawn but times have changed and it now strikes me as boring and imbalanced (ESPECIALLY on Peaceful, my difficulty of choice). I'm not really that smart and suck at trig, so I guess I'm not really in your league for that one. Never mind.

I hope you don't find my reply too creepy or anything. I'm just trying to introduce myself a bit.

davecats