Request Hello! all

S

snakevenomus

My name is snakevenomus but you may call me snake for short
I am cool guy who loves minecraft
I have been playing minecraft since i was 13 and i am 23 now give or take 2 or 3 years break time
I have a microphone yes
I have a computer yes isn't that lovely every one needs one of thoughs.
I am a very active player no life you know the normal thing
ah lets see oh my skill sets are creativity and limited building skills and taking orders with some redstone knowledge iv used a mining turtle once or twice.
I have experience in modpacks such as mindcrack,tekkit,hexxit,direwolf,Infinity Evolved,and a little bit of all the mods modpack.
I have been in a dark cave for a year or 2 and i am looking to get back in touch in the blocky world of minecraft.
If i had to pick i have interest's in infinity evolved and all the mods and mindcrack.
If there are any active communities small or big looking for a loyal minecraft player please hit me up on here.
Yes i do have a discord and a skype so don't worry i can talk.

Reactions: JaRyCu

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Hello and welcome back to FTB. I might just have the thing for you. We have been building a small community of minecraft players on curse. Currently we have about 26 members and the curse group is fairly active. Ages on it range from younlings still in school to a few old farts. So we do ask that keep it relatively clean. There are also a couple of players putting up youtube videos as well. But if you are interested please look at https://curse.com/invite/GBu9wKLKs0CUNkgQ0izkUw to join.

Reactions: JaRyCu