Hello... again

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

my name is Wekmor, 22 y/o now.
Not sure who remembers me on these forums anymore, used to be somewhat active ~2-3 years ago.

I'm an avid supporter of modded Minecraft. Startet Minecraft itself back in Beta-1.2, modded ~version 1.2, and played it quite a bit, until I think the 1.5 packs got released? I can't really remember, to be honest, and don't feel like checking my old posts.

Since then I've tried modded Minecraft every now and then, but couldn't really get into it again.

I recently started playing the Hermitpack, after I saw it on some youtube videos and so far it's really nice to get back into the mods - so many changes!

Anyways - I'm not too good with words, so I'll end it here!
Let's all just enjoy this game :)

PS: Is the NTF still a thing? I was on there ages ago, never really active, but it was random and fun, can't find it anymore :(

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Welcome back man. The No Topic Forums, I'm afraid, have died. It still exists, online, however nobody has posted a single message on there for a long time. Those of us who are still kicking, however, have headed to a certain Discord server, mainly made for the more insular part of the FTB community surrounding mostly the NTF and the werewolf games. If you want in, just chuck me a PM and I'll get it sorted.