Heavy-duty multiblock energy storage in 1.16.5?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So I'm finally trying to make the move away from 1.12. I've got most of the stuff I use regularly now so all is well.

My main remaining issue is power storage. In 1.12 my go-to was Draconic Evolution's energy core, since a couple of trillion RF was ample space for most of my playthroughs. But DE isn't a thing in 1.16, so I need an alternative.

My second thought was EnderIO Capacitor Banks, but EnderIO isn't out for 1.16.5 yet either.

Soooo, i'm at a bit of a loss. I'm trying to avoid endlessly spamming Mekanism Energy Cubes if possible.

[Notes: Pack is my own, happy to use any mod as long as I can get it on Curseforge :)]

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

After a bit of poking on the Mekanism wiki I found this badger:

Never made one of these before. I think I've found myself a project for this world <3

UPDUCK: WOW! I just knocked one together in my creative test world. A 4x4 jobby can store like 6.4 trillion FE! That's like three Tier 7 energy cores!!! Result :3

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015

After a bit of poking on the Mekanism wiki I found this badger:

Never made one of these before. I think I've found myself a project for this world <3

UPDUCK: WOW! I just knocked one together in my creative test world. A 4x4 jobby can store like 6.4 trillion FE! That's like three Tier 7 energy cores!!! Result :3
I wonder if that's been upped since I last used it? Hmm. They're nice storage though - I made one in Regrowth, for supplying my fusion reactor.

That was a fun pack.