Whitelist Server Heart Craft -1.6.4 Direwolf20 - Whitelisted |18+| Mature Community | 24/7 |New Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

killswitch921

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :Killswitch921
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? :2 or 3 years.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :Schedules always changing but about 3 or 4 hours every couple days.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :Always
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? :I love making people people laugh and I enjoy making large unique structures.
Did you read the rules? :yes
Timezone :Central
Extra Information : Full time student majoring in electrical engineering, work part time, and am a gamer for the rest of the time.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : vend_tta
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : About a year now.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I will try and be on for at least one hour a day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I'm a friendly person who gets on with other members, I shall assist members that have problems with mods/builds and will try to be as helpful as possible.
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : GMT +0
Extra Information : Currently studying to go on to work in computing, I am a very passionate gamer.

Kova97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : kova97
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : since beta 1.6 in vanilla
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 5-6/days
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes ofc ,
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : anything which need to
Did you read the rules? : yes i did
Timezone : GMT+1
Extra Information : I play LoL too :D

Netty16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :netty16
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : about 6 months
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 1-3 hours weekdays, 4-10 hours weekends
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes, i want to play with other mincrafters who share the same passion of direwolf20 without the worries of griefers and troublemakers.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I would consider myself as a natural builder using natural looking blocks mix with machines to create buildings for the server. When i reach to a certain point in-game, i would be able to help others as well.
Timezone : Central Time
Extra Information : I play other games like The Elder Scrolls Online, LoL, and CS:GO. Im quite the lazy person, and i pretty much get along with anyone. I hope you see you in the server!

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : for about 4 years and haft start about now. first start out on xbox. didnt like how small the map was. then year later I move to pc and start to play on a friend server/then he told me about ftb after few weeks getting use to pc verison of minecraft befor moving into ftb. I play on many mod pack. Mostly Ultimate , Unleashed, direwoft20, and monster pack
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : few hours at a time sometime lot more longer then 6 hours at a time
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes and No. I am a friendly person to get long with, I dont like ppl droping by with out telling me . love to chat . just let me know if someone gonna to drop by
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I am gta online co-leader of crew call Black Dragons 123. been modertor for battlefield3 before they close it down. i can leard how to be modertor on this if given a chance
Did you read the rules? : Yes I been reading the rules and I agree on them
Timezone :Usa eastern time zone
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?), umm food ...................or pines ............. oh i am a gamer so if you see me in other game like gta online. if you attack me will not stand still and be kill will take up arms and figth back and peotect my friends

cragan92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : cragan92
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : a few months now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-3 hours a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : easily
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Im always up for a laugh and enjoy helping out where i can
Did you read the rules? : yes
Timezone : GMT
Extra Information : When i'm not playing online i can be found kayaking down whitewater

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Joeztoothbrush

AGE : 16, I did not fail to read the title, although reading beyond the original thread I read a portion about leaving our names to wait for the next 15-21 year old positions to be open. As a mature server leaning on an adult community, I imagine this is not to discriminate or draw a line but rather to filter out maturity and I would love flexibility on this rule if possible. If this is my pitfall to applying and you have not allowed others to join below the age limit as well I completely understand.

Skype : Joez_toothbrush, I am always using skype when on my computer but if you need to get a hold of me my email is a much better alternative. Although I'll be keeping that private from this thread.

How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I haven't played FTB much, although I've had minecraft since early Beta and have always bounced between tekkit and vanilla. I played tekkit before the release of FTB, and as FTB started to form through the maps and the launcher was released I quickly converted from tekkit to FTB. I had fallen out of that for some time now and have recently wanted to sink my teeth back into the technical mods of minecraft and having key basic and background info of the mods, I'm ready to learn and progress while playing.

How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : As of now I have a job and still attend highschool, although when free time is available I will play. School is starting to wrap up and will be done within a couple of months so I will have much more free time to play as well. I will not be an inactive player to sum it up.

Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course, minecraft doesn't have the certain spark or entertainment value without multiplayer and interacting with a community. I love interacting and playing with new people and can't wait to join the community.

What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Diversity, I'm a Canadian 16 year old. Often coming upon servers the Canadian community is scarce, and the serving being 18 and older a younger mind may create interesting diversification. Every players adds to a community and I hope to be an original among the group, bring something different to the table whether it be my sense of humor, my interests or anything else. I hope to create a community of friends that I am able to play on the server with but also other games and time wasters... mainly minecraft though.

Did you read the rules? : Of course

Timezone : Currently MDT (GMT 6:00) this is daylight savings time and will eventually switch back to MST (GMT 7:00)

Extra Information :
-I thoroughly enjoy Childish Gambino
-I thoroughly enjoy The Arkells
-Fallout games are the best games ever created
-Minecraft is a close second
-Academics are my strong point
-I hope to become an electrical engineer
-I love comedy and music
-My name is Joey, I'd rather be called that than "Joeztoothbrush", I made the name in grade 6 for xbox live, regrettable.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : stickbabiga
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I've been playing since 1.2.5
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Waaaaaaay too much.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : It would be hard for me not to.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I would bring in a balance of functionality and aesthetics.
Timezone : Arizona (MST No daylight savings)

Dsurion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : _DrDisaster_

How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? :
Started playing quite a while ago

How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :
Till i get a job, i guess i`ll be pretty active and try to get stuff done quick =P

Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :
Sure

What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? :
BEES!.... that and probably magic stuff with thaumcraft and the like.

Did you read the rules? :
Yep

Timezone :
GMT -3

Extra Information :
I like to draw (thou havent done much these last weeks).
Been playing too much pokemon lately.