Whitelist Server Heart Craft -1.6.4 Direwolf20 - Whitelisted |18+| Mature Community | 24/7 |New Map

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : opt_user
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : since tekkit and alpha in vanilla
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 1/2 horas a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes ofc ,
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : fun builds and projects
Did you read the rules? : yes i did
Timezone : UGT
Extra Information : i like bog plants and action movies , i love yogurt ice cream :p :p

nfgaff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :nfgaff
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I played a lot of tekkit and I have been playing ftb for several months now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : several hours a night
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : definitely. the main reason that I am trying to join a server is so that I can play with other people
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : a great attitude and a desire to help the other people on the server as much as i can
Did you read the rules? : yes
Timezone :Easter standard (USA)
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc....

Techodue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : I_Da_Best
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 3 months
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 3-5 hours daily more on weekends
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I've gotten along with you on a different server. so yes.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : my mod skills and help people who need it.
Did you read the rules? : yes
Timezone : central
Extra Information : you too op and i too young maybe you will think I'm old enough and please add me, i miss you :)

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Oscaro947
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Since release
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Depends on how much schoolwork/homework i have. Mostly I'll be playing in the weekends.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I hope so. I have no intention of not to
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : My 3 years of minecraft experience, a long history with mods (initial release of IC1) and a charming personality
Did you read the rules? : All the way to the PSSSSS
Timezone : GMT +1
Extra Information : Hobbies will have to be computers, coding(c#), judo and reading. Food: Sushi ;)

Pavlo Busko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : AquaStealth
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Been playing mc since beta 1.2. Been playing ftb for about a year
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Usually might play everday once.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Definitely i love meeting new people.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I am a very experience builder, i build really good architecture and mob traps.
Did you read the rules? : Of course.
Timezone : US Eastern Coast
Extra Information : I love longboarding and playing tennis

Last edited:

Salutpoilu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Salutpoilu
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Around two years now.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-3 Hours a day, depending on work and school constraints.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : There shouldn't be any problem with that.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I'm alright at building and always willing to help!
Did you read the rules? : I did.
Timezone : Eastern Standard Time
Extra Information : I mostly read or spend time with friends when not at work or school.

ixiom1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ixiom1
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : maybe 2-3 months (minecraft and modded minecraft for years)
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 1-2 hours a day probably. Maybe more.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course! Great meeting new people!
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I like to make neighbourhood builds. Make myself a house, crops land, roads etc then have a great time visiting the neighbours, learning new stuff, etc. Love to play slowly just enjoying the game and people.
Did you read the rules? : Yep, pretty standard 'common sense' rules.
Timezone : EST
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... Husband, Dad of a 5 yr old who also loves (and is actually pretty good at) minecraft. Love old muscle cars. Food? yes please...

ninjagamer32

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ninjagamer32
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : From the beginning
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-3 hours comes down to homework
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I am very friendly.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : My 5 years of minecraft experience, I am great with computercraft and AE
Did you read the rules? : yup
Timezone : UTC-05:00
Extra Information : I am a soccer player.

darkwebnix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :darkwebnix
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : I started back when Mincrack was popular. It has been around a year i think
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I can spend alot of time on the server. I have no life and i just play games 24 7 lol
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yeah I am a friendly guy I can get along with any one.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : well I am a fun guy I am silly and a smart butt. I also have been a admin on 2 FTB servers and a owner of my own so I had to learn alot about mod packs and I like to think out of the box. I also since I dont have a life i tend to work fast.
Did you read the rules? : Yeppers
Timezone : CST
Extra Information : I love baked potatoes in mincraft. but i only eat pizza in RL and drink Mt Dew. Im a nerd I love anime and computers

Pamant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :hopesfall23

How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? :1 year and minecraft since beta
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :a lot of time
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? :a lot of things i help peoples and newbies with mods when i will have resources i will bring them to spawn to help other players
Did you read the rules? :yes
Timezone :
Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
Daylight saving time:+1 hour
Current time zone offset:UTC/GMT +3 hours

Extra Information : i like to do jokes but limited , i like to help , i like to have fun , i like mc etc,etc

Last edited:

marthijn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :marthijn14
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : when FTB first started
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 3 to 4 hours a week
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : No problem
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Another good player
Did you read the rules? : Yes sir!
Timezone :CEST
Extra Information : I know my age isn't good but if you can give me a chance i wont disappoint you and you're community

Heart_Breath

Jul 29, 2019
If you are under 21 please you can leave your name to be on the list for the next available spot for ages 15-21.

We are currently looking for 21 and up atm to balance our community and have diversity.

Mubritt-chris

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :Mubritt
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : A few months
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : A couple of hours a day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Insperation and company :)
Did you read the rules? : Indeed i did
Timezone : Utc -01:00

jpkline

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : jpkline
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : On and off for around a year
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : hopefully an hour or two a weekday, weekends much more.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : Experience running servers (vanilla, FTB, and Tekkit), experience in most mod packs and the know how to find information if I don't already have it, and fun adventures with whoever wants to hang out!
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : CST (GMT -5)
Extra Information : Currently a 4th year student studying Electrical Engineering in the US, graduate sometime around December this year. Might be hard to get things rolling this weekend since I will be at the parents for Easter.

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Valastro
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : A year and a half
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I can spend at least 3 -4 hours a day (sometimes it's much longer)
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : I am well versed in many of the mods in this modpack, and as such can assist people who may be having difficulties with some of them. I am also very friendly, and enjoy helping anyone that I can.
Did you read the rules? : Yes
Timezone : CST (GMT-6)
Extra Information : I work full time as a supervisor for a local wireless phone provider, and I am also a youth pastor.

alle455

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :NotSirRockford
Skype : Sirrockford -alle455 (Same picture as avatar here, feel free to add me)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : Have a few years of Tekkit experience and a few months of FTB.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Depending on the day ut a few hours every day sure.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I have never had any problems with it before so.
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? :Im a great builder, I love to "tinker" around with stuff.
Did you read the rules? : Ofcourse
Timezone : +1 Sweden
Extra Information : Im just a general crazy Swede. Love pizza and run a youtube page on the side. Just as a hobby :)
Other then that I just a normal bloke that love to play games and I usually bring one or two laughes to a crowd.

Cya around /// Rock