Heal button on player(client) inventory screen actually works on server,how to stop?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Siddyf

Sep 28, 2016
Heal button on player(client) inventory screen actually works on smp server,how to stop? Playing Infinity Lite 1.3. Thanks.

Siddyf

Sep 28, 2016
Is this a LAN server or dedicated server?

It is a hosted dedicated server.
I confirmed it works signing in with another account that does not have op. The client player can go into the client settings in the GUI and change the heal from false to true and the heal button will respond accordingly.

Could some one else confirm this works on another ftb inifinity lite sever? I guess my question is more now, what are the files that the client settings are in im just looking to get rid of the command. thank you.

Last edited:

Siddyf

Sep 28, 2016
The button will appear, but it shouldn't function. You can disable the command in /local/ftbu/config.json

},
"commands": {
"chunks": true,
"trash_can": true,
"js": true,
"warp": true,
"tpl": true,
"inv": true,
"back": true,
"server_info": true,
"spawn": true,
"home": false,
"kickme": true

This is my list of commands on the server, since I set up Inf lite 1.3, is there a "heal": false command thats supposed to be there, or is it something else. thank you latvian, love your work.

Last edited: