Headcrumbs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
So how do you guys handle the heads that come out of headcrumbs... I'd hate to try to just put up all the heads on walls. Have any of you figured out a good use or automated way to handle them?

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Place a head on top of two vertical clay blocks and you can have a statue of the person who that head belonged to. Breaking the statue will only result in getting the head back. Other than that, and one placed on a witchery altar, i think there are no more uses.

Reactions: Viperion

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
You can place them in places the actual player hates, or where there are mobs which they hate(*cough*DW20's head in the end*cough*)

V

Viperion

Place a head on top of two vertical clay blocks and you can have a statue of the person who that head belonged to. Breaking the statue will only result in getting the head back. Other than that, and one placed on a witchery altar, i think there are no more uses.
Huh. TIL :) Thanks!

nearlyNonexistent

Jul 29, 2019
Usually I disable Headcrumbs but now that I heard about the statue that sounds interesting... are they in the standard standing pose, which I'm presuming they are?