Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
For those not interested in the server we have up right now(RR lite-ish):

Once a stable 1.6.4 version of FTB comes out we(the community that will be on the server) will weigh its merits against those of the stable RR pack and will then decide in which direction to go. If we decide to use the FTB pack I'll be making a new thread regardless. Sorry to those that applied looking for a 1.5.2 unleashed pack!

Kronos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Nick let me know when you get the IP, please give me a message if you could be so kind. Been enjoying Pirate simulator 2014 "Assassin's Cred 4" while server has been down. Loads of fun so far.

But ya the new 1.6.4 sounds like loads of fun as well. But I am highly doubtful it will actually be stable.If you send can you make sure to send me all the details of the version and everything? Thanks Nick.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
PM's have been sent out, looking forward to seeing some of you back on the server :) If anyone has questions or need help feel free to ask!

As for the 1.6.4 update of FTB, by the sound of it we're still a little bit away. I do think it will be released before Christmas however.
https://twitter.com/FTB_Team (twitter feed of recent progress)

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
cant get on the server says" The following microblocks are not installed on this client. tile.null, tile.null_1, tile.null_2. what Is missing from the mod list??

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
We're updating right now :) The pre release has only just come out. Going to test the full pack on a test world and if it's acceptable we'll use our current world with the whole pack.

Lucas Rognli

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:LUCAS_ROGNLI
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have played them all
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Central time USA
  • Why do you want to join? I am looking for a small group of people that i can get to know and nice server where i know i wont be greifed.
  • What would you bring to the server? Lots of knowledge on different mods that i have experience with.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so with the arrival of the FTB 1.6.4 packs and having looked over the mod list for them I am not at all interested and feel that the pack we are currently on is much more rewarding and interesting. We will be staying on it and I am also going to go through the whitelist to clean it out somewhat and remove the names of players who haven't joined us on the RR server. If you feel that you still want to give it a shot, let me know via PM and I can whitelist you once more.

nasuno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nasuno
What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have hosted many varieties over the years for my rl friends.
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? WA, US
Why do you want to join? Want to find a server that will not wipe and start over every few months because the donator pool is stagnant and make up lies about there real motivations, I see what your doing you public servers :p Rant over. I love this game and will play it on and off until I'm too old to read my monitor so I figure try to find a whitelisted server where people are mature, honest, creative and will be around for a long while (most of the new whitelisted servers seeking members are already gone but yours seems established and listed in the "other servers" category which means you have ideas). I would like my rl friends three of them anyways to be able to play here with me if I dig the server. pun. I have not done a community build before and would like to try that also. I am not on voice coms when doing serious building/contemplating but will during other times for sure as I enjoy the communities I am a part of.
I want to start documenting my creations on my youtube account.
is an example of a recent build I couldn't finish because of server wipes. I most enjoy building underground as the digging gives me time to contemplate my ideas.
What would you bring to the server? Hopefully someone that will help your community flourish for many years to come.

As far as whats going on in the chat above me, I don't care what pack you are running, I just need me a jet pack and some power tools of some kind for resource gathering.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
We have moved to the resonant rise modpack. Not even sure if our unleashed server is still up or not ;) If your interested in resonant rise you can find us in the resonant rise forums. In Server promotion.

nasuno

Jul 29, 2019
I know lol. I have already made a post there referencing this one as my application. I do my research.
Thank you though for the heads up.

Last edited:

jwesty15

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jwestie15
What is your experience with FTB/mods: about a year mostly with mindcrack and tekkit lite
Where do you reside: Central standard time
Why do you want to join: Im sick of pay to play severs.
What would you bring to the sever: southern charm, lol jk I do bees and trees well I'm always chipper and like t play with others

iambbsun

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:iambbsun
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?I watch Lots of youtube,and played ftb for 1 year
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?+8:00 CN/Hong Kong
  • Why do you want to join?Looking for no banned item server and free to play with others
  • What would you bring to the server?A nice plater