Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Target

Jul 29, 2019
  • Age:17 (Yes, I know it's not the age requested age but, 1 year wouldn't do that much difference? I'm becoming 18 27 july :/
  • IGN: chewieeeee
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?: I started playing it with friends and I enjoyed playing it but they didn't, so I searched for a server, but sadly enough they shut it down because the host couldn't pay it any longer.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?: GMT+1
  • Why do you want to join?: I'm interested in a fun mature server with a good connection, and this one got my attention, and I want to play FTB ofcourse.
  • What would you bring to the server: My knowledge about the mods I've played with, if anyone asks a question and I know I can help, I will help him.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Rag137, thegesh, zefiroske! :)

target - I'm sorry but I put 18+ for a reason, although I've made exceptions I didn't feel like your application was unique enough for me to do so again. Denied.

Server seems to be down

It's back up, was a simple logistics pipes setup that was only partly chunk loaded.

Target

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't knew 9 months difference would affect it so bad, guess I'll try again in 9 months.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
It's not just that it's 9 months, I have to draw a line somewhere. I drew it at 18 and what would be the point if I do not stick with that. If I say to you "oh, 9 months is still alright", the next guy can be like "well what about 11 months?", and so on.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm odd, must be client side as I've seen no problems from the server. It can't be a whitelist or mod pack issue as it would state so. Have you tried simply restarting minecraft? I've tried googling your issue but most complaints related to it seem to be quite old. Did you buy minecraft or is it a cracked account? Also, have you tried updating your java, I believe an update came out a day or two ago.

r0lf90

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: r0lf90
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?: I played alot on singleplayer and also my own private server with some friends. I'm into all mods including a basic understanding of coding in CC.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?: Germany (GMT+1)
  • Why do you want to join?: I played in singleplayer and on my private server with three friends, but now I wan't tohave something little bigger, with more people. I'd like to have some people on TS to talk to and maybe collaborate with. I like to see the work of others and also like to show my work to others. I'd like to have a bigger community, where i get to know new people.
  • What would you bring to the server?: I'd like to contribute to the server. If there's a question I know the Answer to, I will help. English is not my native language, but my understanding is pretty good, and I'll be active on Teamspeak, to help others, aswell as chat about the game and the topics coming up.

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Age - 17 (I am aware of the 18+ limit but this seems to be the only good server around...)
  • IGN - Vojczejk
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? - I consider myself quite skilled with mods that are in FTB, I have been playing Tekkit since it was first released and when they turned it into really boring and casual modpack i moved over to FTB.
  • Where do you reside at? - Czech Republic (GMT +1)
  • Why do you want to join? - Well, i have been hosting server for a very long time (since beta came out) and i usually had 8+ players but it was not 24/7so they later lost interest. Since then i have been looking for a trust based server without immature jerks and forced property protection,and i think Blazecraft matches that perfectly. +It is hosted in the UK not US...
  • What would you bring to the server? - Another player who wants to peacefully play on server. I would be glad to help other less skilled players,
    i am active on skype most of the time. I would also like to collaborate on some bigger project/build with a few people. + I have quite a lot of experience with server hosting so i could help you if you were interested.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server R0lf90!

Vojcejk - I'm sorry but I've just denied another 17 year old, if you need a reason, just look up the thread a few posts ago.

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Tolini
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've been playing with mods since way back when IndustrialCraft (1) and Buildcraft (1) came out and i've been playing minecraft with and without mods interchangeably ever since. I picked up on FTB when it was still a map in beta and i just love all the new aspects that mods bring to minecraft. I've even written a couple small of my own and i'm currently writing a medium-large sized mod mainly for testing out my skills and for the fun of it(not planing on releasing it).
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? I live in Denmark (GTM+2)
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a small server community were people are helpful to eachother and want to play with others. I usually have a hard time finding this with younger people as all they seem to want to do is PvP and grief (My experience)
  • What would you bring to the server? I'm great at automation, decent looking builds and town structure. I'd love to make a small to medium town or even multiple. I'm also very friend, know a lot about the mod pack and love to help people out with what ever they need help with.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Convo on steam chat between our host and myself concerning the the server being down... :/ pretty shitty news with a silver lining.

Nicksterr: Is the server gone? :/
DGK AndyDiGi: yes! not fucking happy m8 as someone has fully deleted it
Nicksterr: :O
DGK AndyDiGi: I'm trying to get another one sorted out
Nicksterr: :O
DGK AndyDiGi: I'm trying to get another one sorted out
DGK AndyDiGi: I do have a backup from 27th Sept if thats any good?
Nicksterr: Lol no, we had restarted the map a week or 2 ago. Oh man, who could have deleted it?
DGK AndyDiGi: I have no idea but really pissed about it...Also have had to shut blaze website down
DGK AndyDiGi: well the MC server is going to be transferred to my main clan website where we have BF3 etc
DGK AndyDiGi: been going since 2009
DGK AndyDiGi: so there will be a forum etc. for minecraft
Nicksterr: Ah yeah?
DGK AndyDiGi: need to do something for the poor members
DGK AndyDiGi: coz end of the day its them that has been fucked over
Nicksterr: Yeah exactly, I'm already afraid to tell them this
Nicksterr: We'll see how many decide to stay... Should be enough though
DGK AndyDiGi: well look I'm prepared to carry on hosting the server and will ensure they have forums and a teamspeak
DGK AndyDiGi: but it will be under dicksgetkicked.com
Nicksterr: hahaha why?
DGK AndyDiGi: thats the clan I've been with since 2009
DGK AndyDiGi: http://dicksgetkicked.com
DGK AndyDiGi: holyshit....gis a minute
Nicksterr: haha alright well that's fine.
Nicksterr: Oh btw can I just copy paste this chat in the forums instead of explaining what happened?
DGK AndyDiGi: of course
DGK AndyDiGi: just bear with me

So what do y'all think about this? Sorry guys!