Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
14TzobH.png

HazardMC is a Minecraft Server (Of Course). Our server provides the best performance you can get, with a 99.9% up-time, along with 80 Player Slots, 4GBs of RAM, and a 100GB Bandwidth. Our server inspires all of our players to have the funnest time possible in the server, all of your suggestions will be thought over, and probably even added to the server! Our server is not running BukkitForge nor MCPC+, because we want it to be kind of a challenge to get places. Our special donations will have access to commands that allow them to teleport, and do other magnificent things! We want everyone to feel at home here in our small community, this is not a hard-core pvp server, with 10000+ players online, but it is a calm survival server. So, what are you waiting for, come join us at HazardMC!

COME JOIN US ON OUR NEW WEBSITE!

Server News:
  • Upgraded to CreeperHost!
  • Map Reset (Due to CH upgrade!)
  • Bought A TeamSpeak 3! (Info Below)
  • MCPC+ (For Block Logging, along with TPS fix!)
Server Statistics & Information:
  • I.P. Address: 198.8.95.226
  • 4GB RAM
  • 20 Player Slots
  • White-Listed
  • DW20 1.6.4: 1.0.12 [Up-To-Date]
  • 3 Core Virtual Server
  • No Disabled Items/Mods
  • White-Listed
  • Professional Staff Base
  • Medium Difficulty
  • MCPC+ (For better server administration)
Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Raiding
  • No Stealing
  • Minimal Cursing
  • No Cheats
  • No Glitching
  • Don't Abuse Bugs/Exploits
  • No 3rd Party Programs
  • Minimal CAPS
  • Be Age Appropriate
  • Be Active (Or you will be removed from the white-list)
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't Threaten To Use 3rd Party Programs to "Take us down"
  • Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)
  • Don't Use Explosives For Constructive Purposes
  • Don't Kill People for No Reason
  • Don't Start a "Flame War"
  • Don't Make a Mess of The Terrain
  • Don't go more than 5,000 blocks away from spawn!
Quick Links:
Teamspeak 3:
  • I.P: 64.38.198.136
  • Port: 9265
  • Password: None (Public)

Screen-Shots:
3YkCm9i.png

5DZNanH.png

a1uHT1E.png

7MrUJ55.png

c8bFhrQ.png

White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name:
  • Real Age:
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:
Thank you for reading,
- The HazardMC Owner

Last edited:

Valdevon96

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Valdevon96
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a server that I can get invested in with a nice community
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing with these mods since tekkit 1.2.5, and I have experience with all the new mechanics in most of the mods like ic2 and thermal expansion
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in your quarries (apparently) Why is this if I may ask, I do this all the time in single player to create obsidian and it has never caused me any problems.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: CaptProton17
  • Real Age: 47
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy playing on server, since my Laptop is so so. Also you meet New exciting people too.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know most of the Mods. IC2, TC3 and Forestry are most popular. Newer one, I still learning.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: That silly ?, Answer is Yes. Duh.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water(h2o) into a quarry. Which most do, to get free obsidian , but i don't quarry much. So you have no worry there.
You say that, Our special donations will have access to commands that allow them to teleport, and do other magnificent things! You mean if those people donate, they can have special right to do stuff. and you running plain server. Which is nice, but most people like to have some type safe server.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Valdevon96
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a server that I can get invested in with a nice community
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Been playing with these mods since tekkit 1.2.5, and I have experience with all the new mechanics in most of the mods like ic2 and thermal expansion
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Of course
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in your quarries (apparently) Why is this if I may ask, I do this all the time in single player to create obsidian and it has never caused me any problems.
Welcome to the server, you are accepted. For some reason, water in quarries corrupt worlds (dimensions, for mystcraft, because it creates a lot of lag).
  • In-Game Name: CaptProton17
  • Real Age: 47
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy playing on server, since my Laptop is so so. Also you meet New exciting people too.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know most of the Mods. IC2, TC3 and Forestry are most popular. Newer one, I still learning.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: That silly ?, Answer is Yes. Duh.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water(h2o) into a quarry. Which most do, to get free obsidian , but i don't quarry much. So you have no worry there.
You say that, Our special donations will have access to commands that allow them to teleport, and do other magnificent things! You mean if those people donate, they can have special right to do stuff. and you running plain server. Which is nice, but most people like to have some type safe server.
Welcome to the server, you are accepted! When someone donates any amount, they will have access to a command that teleports them, along with a few free items. (/tpx is the teleport command).

P.S: Spawn is being re-created, the current spawn is just for the launch of the server, don't worry. :)

NekoWhite

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Nekowhite
  • Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I've been looking for a server to join, this one was the first I saw.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm fairly good with IC2, Tinker's and I have basic knowledge of Buildcraft and TC3. Other than those, I'm still learnin.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I wouldn't be applying if I didn't.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in Quarries. It does? That's good to know...

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Nekowhite
  • Real Age: 22
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I've been looking for a server to join, this one was the first I saw.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm fairly good with IC2, Tinker's and I have basic knowledge of Buildcraft and TC3. Other than those, I'm still learnin.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I wouldn't be applying if I didn't.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in Quarries. It does? That's good to know...
Welcome to the server, thank you for applying, you are accepted. Yes, when you have 1000 blocks of water running all at the same time, in multiple different quarries, it tends to break things. :p

johnsmith0508

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: johnsmith0508
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because I am looking for a nice server, and this one looks perfect
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I write them
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: no water in quarries (no mining the ocean then, I guess?)

nethrez1m

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: nethrez1m
  • Real Age: 23
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play SMP with mods and this server seems to be the nice one
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: 1 year of playing modded MC. There is also one more reason to play SMP for me: to see the way other people use mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not place water flowing into quarries (i love to place it in my SSP, but ok, i realise that this could cause massive lag and other problems)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: johnsmith0508
  • Real Age: 14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because I am looking for a nice server, and this one looks perfect
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I write them
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: no water in quarries (no mining the ocean then, I guess?)
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay, also, I don't think the main world can get corrupted by mining the ocean since it is ALL source blocks, my issue is with flowing water.
  • In-Game Name: nethrez1m
  • Real Age: 23
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play SMP with mods and this server seems to be the nice one
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: 1 year of playing modded MC. There is also one more reason to play SMP for me: to see the way other people use mods
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Do not place water flowing into quarries (i love to place it in my SSP, but ok, i realise that this could cause massive lag and other problems)
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy it here!

PS: This server is new, so don't except a huge load of people to be online at first. :)

Brent757

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would like to apply for the whitelist on your server. My IGN is Brent757 and I am nearly 15. I would like to join this server because I have been wandering from server to server and I have found that everyone will greif and raid you, but usually on whitelisted servers there isn't as much. That and I want a server where I can just mess around with mods. I have quite a lot of experience with mods that spans back to tekkit and before that but not too much on FTB because I have never really had the computer to be able to play on it until now. I completely agree with the rules and the answer you are looking for is putting water into your quarries.

Codename456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Codename456
The reason I want to join this sever is a whitelisted server makes it more of a community and communities playing minecraft makes the game more interesting
I have been playing mods for a year now but I would say I have a general competence of about 7/10
I agree to all rules
The answer to your question is not to place water in quarries[DOUBLEPOST=1388757719][/DOUBLEPOST]o srry by the way im 16

CaMpEeeeer

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name:Starznbarz
  • Real Age:17
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Becous i love playing vanila ftb servers and have fun with nice people :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i love theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem :D
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: ofcorese :D
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in quari rull :( (no free obsidion,sad story)

Last edited:

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Scythk
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a fun, relaxed, and open world where everyone can enjoy.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Experienced with majority of the mods in the pack.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: MrGeorge547
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: to make new friends in the community and help them out
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Applied energistics, thermal expansion, build craft, ic2
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yep
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:
    • Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)

Keeks

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: tehstatus
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a nice community to play on
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Lots, i have been playing feed the beast for a while and have also messed around with custom packs
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries, which is a shame because it used to be so good at getting obsidian

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:slaeb2012
  • Real Age:sorry that info us unavalible i hope youll still accept me
  • Why Do You Want To Join:THIS SERVER LOOKS COOL and my friend ummm broke his server and i need a awesome fun FTB server
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:ive watched a lot of vids and played a lot only dont really knowrail craft and steves carts TO well but i know a bit
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes i do
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in qurrys orrupts worlds for some apparent reson i guess so you cant have water in quarrys so im assuming that means no ocean quarrys?

Keeks

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:slaeb2012
  • Real Age:sorry that info us unavalible i hope youll still accept me
  • Why Do You Want To Join:THIS SERVER LOOKS COOL and my friend ummm broke his server and i need a awesome fun FTB server
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:ive watched a lot of vids and played a lot only dont really knowrail craft and steves carts TO well but i know a bit
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes i do
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in qurrys orrupts worlds for some apparent reson i guess so you cant have water in quarrys so im assuming that means no ocean quarrys?
There is no need to be so defensive about your age. To be fair, Nobody really cares the owner just wants to know the general age of his community and being protective about it makes you seem silly

AnthonyManthony

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AnthonyManthony
I am 16 years old
The reason I want to join this sever is to play with other people.
I have played several modpacks in tekkit and FTB competence: 6/10
I agree to all rules
Placing water into quarries will corrupt the world.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.