Having problem downloading FTB Ultimate

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm havin trouble to download ftb ultimate modpack, I can watch 1080p+ stream no problem. It take so long to download modpack and I try to start a new destination folder but it just so slow. When it like halfway done, it said "ERROR DOWNLOADING MODPACK" and all my progress is gone. Anybody else can help me?

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I already delete the ftb launcher and download anoher .exe, but seem like it still very slow to download and still i get the error

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know then. Make a post for this in the Tech Support Forums, and a mod will come and help you out. Maybe.

TREX1011

Jul 29, 2019
It is faster at downloading with automatic then downloading from England1/England2
This is probably because of the traffic connections
I live in Australia
The Asian region should be faster for me.
Not that it matters though.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
depends on the time of day you're downloading at, the amount of people trying to download at the time, etc. Tons of factors. But generally I've given this advice to Americans at a time when GMT is asleep and America is at their peak hours, so that generally works.

TREX1011

Jul 29, 2019
depends on the time of day you're downloading at, the amount of people trying to download at the time, etc. Tons of factors. But generally I've given this advice to Americans at a time when GMT is asleep and America is at their peak hours, so that generally works.
Traffic rates are usually worse on Sundays, a lot of people lag FTB servers on Sundays because of their bad internet connection. Just so many people use it.