Haven't been here long but

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
A place where we're allowed to talk about tekkit?
I seem to have depleted my popcorn reserves on the last few tekkit threads.
I also believe mods do more work then they let on, just in the background ;), hey, you could apply.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forums/web-feedback.29/
There's also a forum suggestion thread, though I didn't bother to look (cause that's your job now), there may be a thread about redefining the General Chat. Though too many forums will make it harder to get replies on all of them.

I'd never apply to be a mod again. I despise responsibility unless it is necessary. Tekkit is legal now anyway isn't it? What's the harm? You also generally see what a moderator does for the most part. There aren't some hidden responsibilities they have. The moderators do fine now because most of them have addition responsibilities which is why there are so many mods.

This thread was also in site feedback but they chose to move it to ftb for whatever reason.

Reactions: Lambert2191

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Just cause something is legal doesn't mean people won't whine about it. Cause they will.

Also, aren't some mods like site-devs and are working on the website and working on the launcher and stuff?
Purely watching the forums is not something that many people would think requires a lot of work, especially like you said on these forums. As long as a touchy subject hasn't been brought up, we treat each other like humans a third of the time (which is odd, cause this is the internet).

And try another post having nothing to do with swearing or "mini-modding", even though the general flow of the thread changed, the OP and the title have stayed the same.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
nope. To be off topic, there has to be a topic for general chat, and there isn't :p

Normally "off topic", in the context of a forum, is used to mean "any thread that does not fit within the pre-existing forums, or has gone tangent enough to no longer be on topic to the forum it is currently in nor any of the existing forums.".

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Normally "off topic", in the context of a forum, is used to mean "any thread that does not fit within the pre-existing forums, or has gone tangent enough to no longer be on topic to the forum it is currently in nor any of the existing forums.".

YEAH!
/agrees
nope. To be off topic, there has to be a topic for general chat, and there isn't :p
:mad:
Though there is, and there isn't.

sometimes you guys hurt my head.

Reactions: Lambert2191