Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
No, our Admin is not available, you will have to go to the Launcher, Click Mindcrack Modpack, Edit Modpack, Modpack Version and select Version 4. The launcher will downgrade the modpack and you will be able to play. Sorry!

willkindricks

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Darkheart690
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because id love you forever :D XD as you can tell i suck at motivation out of the blue <3
Why do you want to join us?: I honestly want a small server with little lag, when i saw this server it was perfect but when i saw itll be on 24 hours i got excited.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Very few of them but i can learn quickly
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: 41

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
Listen to feen please. I'm busy preparing for tomorrow. I Will try to Update the server tomorrow. It depends on wether or not the configs have changed.

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: dritalin
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm really good with pipes/routing/automation. I also build thing pretty
Why do you want to join us?: for the same reason anyone does, to be part of a community to share my creations with :)
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I do in fact. IC2/BC have become something of a third hobby (behind silversmithing and metal working)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server reset
What is your secret code?: cookies

MikeyP1497

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: My in-game name is MikeyP97.
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read all 13 rules and I agree to follow and respect all of them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I played in the Beta pack but was not whitelisted after the update to the new pack. I am a nice person who doesn't like conflicts with people. I keep to myself and don't bother other players unless I have a question that I cant find the answer to. I like to build away from other people as to not accidentally disturb them or what they have built.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join this server because I like playing with people, something about knowing I have someone to talk to while I play feels better than playing alone. I liked the owner when I played, she seemed nice, and I liked the people I was on the server with. Playing with other people is much more fun, and I am looking forward to hopefully re-joining the server.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have not been banned from any server before. I obey the rules of server I play on so none of the staff have problems with me.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I do, I played tekkit for a few months and then Feed The Beast was released so I play this now. I have played Feed The Beast since it was released and I know what I am doing.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Every 2 hours the server restarts, so you get kicked in the process.
What is your secret code?: m=13 and i=9, so would it be 139 or 22.

Crashty

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Crashty
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm really friendly c:
Why do you want to join us?: I'd like to try the Mindcrack modpack on a nice, stable server
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes
What is your secret code?: 31

OverlordDerp

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: OverlordDerp
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Sir yes sir.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm pretty friendly and approachable about any problems or questions, and I'll do everything I can to help out on the server, if my help is needed. I'll try my best to make whatever I build have as low a lag footprint as possible, and I'll respect people's in-game privacies if they call for restricted access.
Why do you want to join us?: I really enjoy the FTB mods, but it does get quite boring playing SSP and nothing but. I want to join this server to try bigger, cooler builds with others, and hopefully meet some cool people while I'm at it.
Do you have any previous bans?: None at all.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have moderate experience with all the mods in FTB as a whole for a little over a year, due to sources like Technic or just personal curiosity.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts kick everyone off every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: O = 15 and V = 22, so either 1522 or 37. (not sure if you just juxtapose them or add them)

DuderGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry Duder, I cant teleport you while you are offline :S

Well, I'll try to spam the chat with my logging more often. Or maybe Jenial or Smack could delete my player.dat file. I think that would put me back at spawn, but delete everything I have, which is stone tools so I don't care.

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
I'll delete your player file[DOUBLEPOST=1357005151][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name: dritalin
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm really good with pipes/routing/automation. I also build thing pretty
Why do you want to join us?: for the same reason anyone does, to be part of a community to share my creations with :)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I do in fact. IC2/BC have become something of a third hobby (behind silversmithing and metal working)
What is your secret code?: cookies

Not in consideration i'm afraid.

Kila_Dylbert3021

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I want to be part of a nice mature community.
Why do you want to join us: I just want a nice smooth server other than lag, lag, lag.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I want to be part of a nice mature community.
Why do you want to join us: I just want a nice smooth server other than lag, lag, lag.
P.S What is the Codeword?: Cookies
Not in consideration sorry. Read the OP entirely and don't just copy the page 1 applications ;)

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: jiliwang
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Ofcourse
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not going to say that I'm a social person and stuff, but in general people can get along with me pretty well. Also I'm looking for a decent FTB mindcrack server and I haven't found a decent one yet. Maybe this server can make the change.
Why do you want to join us?: Like i said, i'd hope to find a good FTB server.
Do you have any previous bans?: Not that I'm aware off.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have played quitte abit SSP-FTB.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The Server restarts every two hours.
What is your secret code?: 109

kozlon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Kozlon
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a non-griefing player?
Why do you want to join us?: It looks like a good mindcrack server.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts?
What is your secret code?: 1115

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Kozlon
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a non-griefing player?
Why do you want to join us?: It looks like a good mindcrack server.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts?
What is your secret code?: 1115

Thats not a application... it seemed like you were forced to write this! Sorry, try again.

vjunkie

Jul 29, 2019
It would appear that the server is down for me. Is this for everyone or am I alone in this problem?