Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kiuny

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. It seems that my previous application was ignored so I considered posting it again. I really hope I'll be accepted because I'm so bored of the singleplayer at the moment.

In-game Name: Kiuny
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, I'm interested in playing on a server and I'm even more interested now that RedPower 2 will be soon included in the pack. Can't wait to build cool contraptions with the new friends I'm going to make here.
Why do you want to join us?: It seems like this is a cool server, worth playing on, with good community and and specifications
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: I really do not know. I found out about my bans when I was trying to get on another server. They didn't accept me because I had 2 bans (I think) from the summer of 2011. I simply don't know why I got them. I tried talking to the owners of those 2 servers but no one answered me.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I think I do. I mean I'm subscribed to Direwolf's channel since his first season so I would say I know the mods, but I still have quite a lot of things to learn about the stuff added recently.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours without an announcement so all the players are kicked to prevent losing their items (I think).
What is your secret code?: 119

SuperNuGget28

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SuperNuGget28
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I think i can really help the server because i am a great builder i am very friendly and i own a server my selef and know what lags and doesnt lag a server, also i really like living in a community with others
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join this server because i really like the idea of the community being together in a 3000 block radius
Do you have any previous bans?: No I don't
If answered yes, how come?: Skip
Do you have any experience with the mods?:Yes i previously played with most of them in tekkit and have been playing with these for a few weeks
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because the server restarts every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: Su

Paulo27

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome aboard my friend! Hope you enjoy our server.[DOUBLEPOST=1356654417][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am sorry, but being 13 completly rules you out! Hope you have better luck with other servers.

My app is on that page as well waiting for a response :p.

SamtheBuilder_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SamtheBuilder_
Have you fully read and understood the rules: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have a various capabilities with redstone contraptions. I will be able to build many techy kind of things for the server if let in
Why do you want to join us?: I am tired of going into server squished together with hundreds of people, mostly small immature children. I wish to find people who find the same passion as I do in minecraft and work together without having to be disrupted by griefers and spammers and such.
Do you have any previous bans: No
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I have played tekkit for an extensive amount of time, building different techy kind of buildings and modern day contraptions.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2 hours?: Because the server would restart
What is your secret code?: 19 1

t33r0y

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: t33r0y
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a mature player who loves working with others or on my own on the FTB mods. I love the industrial craft and thermal expansion mods the most. I have messed with the bees in my single player world but I have not gotten the chance to mess with the bees in the Mindcrack pack yet.
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking to join a FTB server that has a great community and has players who will help each other out.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Industrial Craft, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, bees
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: pickles

DuderGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but my connection problems are happening again. If you could just please teleport me to spawn, then I think the problem would go away.

KanezMain1

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:kanezmain1
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Been around the mods included in FTB for about 10 months now. Experience in large server management (admin on server of 50+, before it closed down)
Why do you want to join us?:As I said, a server I was was truseted for over 6 months shut recently, and I am looking for a server to relax on, not neccicarily administrate.
Do you have any previous bans?: On 1 small IRL friend's server, banned for no reason. He even said afterwards that he done it for a joke.
If answered yes, how come?: Explained above
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yup, 10 months
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restarting.
What is your secret code?: 11 1

jack196

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:kanezmain1
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yup.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Been around the mods included in FTB for about 10 months now. Experience in large server management (admin on server of 50+, before it closed down)
Why do you want to join us?:As I said, a server I was was truseted for over 6 months shut recently, and I am looking for a server to relax on, not neccicarily administrate.
Do you have any previous bans?: On 1 small IRL friend's server, banned for no reason. He even said afterwards that he done it for a joke.
If answered yes, how come?: Explained above
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yup, 10 months
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Server restarting.
What is your secret code?:Cookies
that is not the right code maybe next time lest time editing your response and more reading it. *facepalm*[DOUBLEPOST=1356795091][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name: t33r0y
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a mature player who loves working with others or on my own on the FTB mods. I love the industrial craft and thermal expansion mods the most. I have messed with the bees in my single player world but I have not gotten the chance to mess with the bees in the Mindcrack pack yet.
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking to join a FTB server that has a great community and has players who will help each other out.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Industrial Craft, Thermal Expansion, Mystcraft, bees
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart
What is your secret code?: pickles
Instead of cheating just read the rules please that is not your code dont just copy other peoples thats not clever[DOUBLEPOST=1356795176][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name: SuperNuGget28
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I think i can really help the server because i am a great builder i am very friendly and i own a server my selef and know what lags and doesnt lag a server, also i really like living in a community with others
Why do you want to join us?:I want to join this server because i really like the idea of the community being together in a 3000 block radius
Do you have any previous bans?: No I don't
If answered yes, how come?: Skip
Do you have any experience with the mods?:Yes i previously played with most of them in tekkit and have been playing with these for a few weeks
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because the server restarts every 2 hours
What is your secret code?: Su

HAHA you didn't understand the code very well now did you re read it your so close :p or else you will never get on[DOUBLEPOST=1356795212][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name:lupton4
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I want a good server with no lag and have a good community so no one griefs me and ruins all my work.
Why do you want to join us?:your server looks like a good small server that has a good whitelisting judges picking seemingly good people
Do you have any previous bans?:no,before this i only played on friends private servers.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes all of them, I have followed direwolf20's series and played with his modpack and FTB pack
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:server restarts
What is your secret code?:everyone puts cookies but isnt it the first two letters of your name in number of letter in alphabet? so mine would be 12 21
smart one you are with the code and all :p

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: PixelBlocker
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yep
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have played mods for very long. I hosted a little private server on my computer for me and some friends but it gets boring.
Why do you want to join us?: As I said my server got boring. I wanna play with other people and get more friends.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, Almost only played on private servers hosted on my own computer.
If answered yes, how come?: /
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A lot. Whatched direwolf20 since season 2 ssp. Also played mods a long time before tekkit.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 16 9

Superduder

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: zoey717
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I started playing feed the beast roughly a month ago and decided that I would rather play with other people who share my love for FTB rather than me be all lonely on my single player world.
Why do you want to join us?: I think it would be fun to join others in Feed the Beast and see their builds with the mods like gregtech and industrialcraft.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A lot. I watch the Mindcrack server people and see the awesome things you can make/do/build within the modpack.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart.
What is your secret code?: 26 15

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Pufflez
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes i have read the rules and i understand them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have been playing Tekkit for about 4 months, and before that i played vanilla MC since alpha. I'm really creative and want to discover all there is in FTB with a good and friendly server!
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join HavenCraft because it seems like a great server, I like the little community and i like the rules you set up for the server.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have one ban.
If answered yes, how come?: I used a glitch in vanilla MC when i spawned alot of apples(Don't ask me why) in spawn, and it made the server lag. So i got a one day ban for that, but nowadays I'm a moderator of that server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have been playing Tekkit for quite a while. But i have only played FTB for about 2 weeks, but I'm learning fast!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2h.
What is your secret code?: 16 21

wz93

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: wz93
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have a lot of experience in mods. Have been playing tech mods for a year now and I am playing FTB since it was released.
Why do you want to join us?: I got tired of ssp and have been looking for a good whitelisted server with is located in Europe.
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes like I said before
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts
What is your secret code?:24 26

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xStyke
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, i agree.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am friendly, i like to help people and play together.
Why do you want to join us?: I would test the new mods and learn more about them.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Sure.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: There is a restart every 2 hrs.
What is your secret code?: 24 19

ochenchi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ochenchi
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am very experienced with mods, and try to help out whenever I can
Why do you want to join us?: Been on the lookout for a decent modded server for a while now, and this seems pretty good
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: Not sure, thinking it was a hack
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, been playing with mods since beta 1.5
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The restart
What is your secret code?: 15 3

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to hop on the server today, just after I updated the Mindcrack pack, and I got this error saying the server didnt have:
Omnitools
Stevescarts
ComputerCraft
SoulShards
Gregtech Addon
Railcraft
Miscperipherals
CCturtle
I am going to go ahead and say the server hasnt updated yet, so Ill wait for that, just thought I would let somebody know :)