Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ImportedStudios

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:ImportedStudios
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:im friendly, helpful, & understand the mods
Why do you want to join us?:i would like to play ftb on a server but all of them are whitelisted
Do you have any previous bans?:no
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes
P.S What is your secret code?:bob

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:ImportedStudios
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:im friendly, helpful, & understand the mods
Why do you want to join us?:i would like to play ftb on a server but all of them are whitelisted
Do you have any previous bans?:no
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes
P.S What is your secret code?:bob
This is just REALLY bad.

Reactions: ConnorEfc

Zeeks1000

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial there are a lot of apps (including mine) on the previous page that haven't been answered... Can you please take a look?

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial there are a lot of apps (including mine) on the previous page that haven't been answered... Can you please take a look?

I believe that we are currently well on players and our whitelist is full, but all your applications still have a chance to get accepted if the number of players drops a little, really sorry!

Stefanon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: stefanon
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I agree to the rules and have read them fully.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I believe I should be whitelisted as I want to help people and be part of a community that will help each other. I also create big projects with vanilla minecraft but i would like to do it with mods as I hear it's much better :)
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to be a part of a small community so I can start a youtube account based around FTB and other things, but I have little knowledge and i would like to learn from people.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have basic knowledge of the mods but I would like to expand this.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Due to a server restart.
What is your secret code?:1920

Thank you for reading and hopefully I see you on the server.

Naviaux

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: StrykDem
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I want to try out some new techniques that work well for functionality and style
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to get more accomplished at some of the new mods and hopefully be able to help out newcomers to the server.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have not.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I do.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts.
What is your secret code?: 1920

nom nom nom

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Recon7777
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:yes no spamming no grieving and be social and creative...oh and also no japanning the place
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: me and my friend just got mc recently and i wanted to play in a good small server and this fits the picture
Why do you want to join us?:Because single player minecraft is lonely and when I'm in a big server i don't feel like i know anyone there
Do you have any previous bans?:just got minecraft so no...
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yup seen plenty of people play with it and ive played alone enough to understand it
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:because the server is restarting
What is your secret code?:I love Vanilla [DOUBLEPOST=1356581316][/DOUBLEPOST]the code is cookies...vanilla cookies

ZippyPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ZippyPenguin
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes unless you have some very fine print.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Looking for a small server where the people are a community more than just a ton of people greifing and stealing, and make some friends
Why do you want to join us?:Look up it pretty much says it all :) Looks fun

Do you have any experience with the mods?: yup
What is your secret code?:Cookies

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:jplegend98
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:because in friendly and can be a great member of yor communitey and i can help people with mods and i have an idea for a comunitey build.
Why do you want to join us?:1.im geting bored of minecraft and want to find a good server to play mods on
Do you have any previous bans?:yes on a tekkit server
If answered yes, how come?: every one was banned due to some major greffing (i wasnt involved trust me i hate greffers)
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes ive been playing minecraft scince 1.6 and playing with mods scince 1.8 ive completed the ftb map and a modded version of skyblock with a few friends my favorate mods are redpower and railcraft my first mod was buildcraft.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
What is your secret code?: cookies

also which pack do you use?

Cantankerous_Rex

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Cantankerous_Rex
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read them and unbderstood them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a mature person who enjoys being part of a small community that is willing to help others both by sharing my resources and experience. I also recognise I still have a lot to learn from others and am always keen to pick up new things.
Why do you want to join us?: You seem to have a good set of minimum standards that would make for a good community.
Do you have any previous bans?: Never been banned.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I've played minecraft for a year, tekkit for about 6 months and FTB since beta. I know some mods better than others and have little knowledge of Steve's carts... but wish to learn.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart keeps the lag to a minimum and keeps the server healthy. Also stops people sitting on the server afk. A good idea.
What is your secret code?: 31

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mr_PuddingMan
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, yes I have.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a very friendly person (unless someone really gets me mad) I hardly talk in chat unless talked too. I treat everyone with respect and try my best to maintain healthy relationships with everyone.
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a server to call home. I have been looking for quite some time and have not been able to find one that works for me. I figured I should give this one a try.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, I don't have any previous bans.
If answered yes, how come?: Haven't been banned.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I've been playing with them for quite some time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every two hours.
What is your secret code?: 1317?

xStyke

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xStyke
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, i agree.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am friendly, i like to help people and play together.
Why do you want to join us?: I would test the new mods and learn more about them.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Sure.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: There is a restart every 2 hrs.
What is your secret code?: 1578

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Popparay
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Friendly chilled out chap with plenty of experience always willing to offer a helping hand, I have Ran and moderated several servers so I know how tough it is for you admin folk so you won't get any complaints from me :)
Why do you want to join us?: You look like a decent setup, good staff, well made OP and based in Europe. Everything I need.
Do you have any previous bans?: none
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing modded Minecraft since the first IC and played with nearly all of them :p
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restart
What is your secret code?:1615

Thanks for Reading :)

Welcome aboard my friend! Hope you enjoy our server.[DOUBLEPOST=1356654417][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am sorry, but being 13 completly rules you out! Hope you have better luck with other servers.

Bubba54J

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Bubba54J
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im looking for a FTB server to make my home, I've been on many Vanilla MC servers, I've ran one, and currently am an Admin on another, Just looking for A FTB server to call home.
Why do you want to join us?: Server looks like it is set up well, with a good leadership base that tends to be fair, and has a well understanding of what it takes to run a good server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I am not a pro at FTB, but i have been playing in a singleplayer world for quite some time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Un-Announced server restart.
What is your secret code?:2 21

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Bubba54J
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Im looking for a FTB server to make my home, I've been on many Vanilla MC servers, I've ran one, and currently am an Admin on another, Just looking for A FTB server to call home.
Why do you want to join us?: Server looks like it is set up well, with a good leadership base that tends to be fair, and has a well understanding of what it takes to run a good server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I am not a pro at FTB, but i have been playing in a singleplayer world for quite some time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Un-Announced server restart.
What is your secret code?:2 21

Welcome to the server Bubba54J, hope you will be able to call us "home" soon :)

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:lupton4
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I want a good server with no lag and have a good community so no one griefs me and ruins all my work.
Why do you want to join us?:your server looks like a good small server that has a good whitelisting judges picking seemingly good people
Do you have any previous bans?:no,before this i only played on friends private servers.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes all of them, I have followed direwolf20's series and played with his modpack and FTB pack
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:server restarts
What is your secret code?:everyone puts cookies but isnt it the first two letters of your name in number of letter in alphabet? so mine would be 12 21