Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still wanting to know the difference between the mindcrack pack and the ultimate pack. The only difference I know of is that GregTech is set to hardmode on Mindcrack. So I'll have to know more before I decide

It's pretty much the same with more mods, the only mod missing is PortalGun (Probally because it's outdated)

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: frogger35
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes I have and I do
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I love to try out new servers and see if they fit my playing style. I have read through most of the posts on this forum and so far your server looks like it has a great community and players that are willing to/able to actively play and support.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you for a number of reasons. Your server looks like it is full of wonderful people who try to keep the game play clean and fair. I love helping people and learning new things about the different mods that I don't know much about e.g. Thaumcraft. I find server play more fun to play on then boring SSP. I'm hoping you update to the mindcrack or wait for the ultimate to be released as they contain my favorite mod RP2.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes I do
If answered yes, how come?: Banned on a tekkit server for griefing 1 solar panel that was protected by a world guard. Tried to contact the admins and have the entire mess cleaned up, but they didn't want to be put in the wrong and said goodbye. This was around 3-4 months ago and I haven't had any issues with any other server since then. I'm a clean player who wants to have fun on different servers accomplishing different goals.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience with most of the major mods and some outlaying ones as well. I hope to share my knowledge with the other people on your server, and in turn gain knowledge to help myself down the road.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restarts :D
What is your secret code?: 6 18

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys. I thought we might change from FTB-Beta-A to the mindcrack pack. What are your thoughts?

I can get used to whatever. I disabled GregTech in single player to make my life easier, this will make it a little harder ;)
I do follow some of the Mindcrackers, so if you do, it'll be easier for me to follow their progression. So I wouldn't mind if you do.

Rety20

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: rety20
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes I have and I agree with all of them :)
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am not really a part of any server at the moment but I would really like to participate in a small community where I can be friends with everyone and get to know everyone. I have a great computer so lag won't be a problem, I have quite a good mic and would love to skype or teamspeak with people on the server :D
Why do you want to join us?:I would love to join a close community where I could be know everyone there and help contribute to cool community projects.
Do you have any previous bans?: I have a spotless record of never getting banned from any Minecraft server simply because I have a large sense of morality and treat people online the same way I do in real life.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes I do, I've played IC/BC and Tekkit before but have enjoyed playing FTB since It's release :)
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every two hours.
What is your secret code?:18 5

Carsius

Jul 29, 2019
A suggestion for the new world: The spawn could be placed in the overworld, where public use projects (such as the workshop) would go and you could make two separate Mystcraft dimensions for individual use: One for excavation, and one for residential/general builds. Just an idea. Perhaps a void world as well?

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
When the application says

"Please don't apply if you're under the age of 15, and feel like you're not able to control yourself."

does it mean to not fill out an app if you under 15, or if you are under 15 AND can't control yourself? I would love to play but I don't want to waste my time on an application if I have no chance :) (By the way I am 14.) Thank you!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed the server to the MineCrack Mod Pack. Please update your FTB modpack.
The server is not running any commands untill Fighu's commands get updated to 1.4.6, or either if someone understands how the config's of ForgeEsentials works.[DOUBLEPOST=1356387730][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm afraid the Whitelist file got lost in the progress, I have readded most player names I remember, please post if you're still left out.

stevobrown

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stevobrown
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup and I completely understand
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a great builder and a lover of mods. I hope to be friendly and helpful to everyone.
Why do you want to join us?: I am currently looking for a fun active server to play on
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A few of the mods such as BC and IC2 but ones such as Thaumcraft I am still getting use to
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts
What is your secret code?: 1920

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome frogger35, rety20 and stevobrown (Jamesw40k's friend). Please enjoy your stay!

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Jycool
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:Well, I think that I myself am a good mature player of minecraft, and if that doesn't settle it for you then LOOK OVER THERE *runs away*
Why do you want to join us?:I want to be a part of a server that I know will be mature and not steal from me, and so far, I haven't seen any over recent servers that fit those standards than this.
Do you have any previous bans?:No
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes I have plenty of experience except for cc, extra bees, and trains
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:I don't see it as getting kicked. After all, if the server itself is stopped then I no longer have the ability to access it. I guess technically I would get kicked but...
What is your secret code?:1025

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: bloodwi11
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have and do.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i feel that my knowledge with the mods would be a invaluable contribution as well as Knowledge on modded server configurations
Why do you want to join us?: I'm seeking a decently populated community with a friendly player base. I would hope that there is a possible server economy going on to join in on and interact with other players!
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: n/a
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Very much so, The only parts that i lack much knowledge in are ComputerCraft and RedPower Forth
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart (Possibly sooner depending on client bugs xD)
What is your secret code?: 0309

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: gusgillis1
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am friendly, I can get along with other people, I'm not a complete idiot.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I want a nice mindcrack FTB server to play on with a friendly small community.
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: Le me derping around, setting a tree on fire. Accidently set a treehouse on fire. I learned to not set random trees on fire now...
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, most mods, and I am teaching myself lua for Computer Craft
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restarts
What is your secret code?: 821

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
I have changed the server to the MineCrack Mod Pack. Please update your FTB modpack.
The MindCrack Mod Pack was updated (overnight?), server is telling me I don't have Soul Shards v1.14. The new MindCrack Mod Pack has v1.15 of this mod.

Instructions for players wanting to play right now (v3 of the MindCrack Mod Pack):
  1. Open launcher
  2. Select MindCrack Pack (v4) Minecraft Version 1.4.6
  3. Click the button "Edit Mod Pack"
  4. Click the tab "Modpack Version"
  5. Change the version to v3.
  6. Close the window
  7. Click the button Launch. The launcher will now download the older mods and start up Minecraft.
Once the server is updated to v4 (or higher), follow the same instructions except for step 5: you (most likely) need to select "Recommend Version" then.

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: maccos1
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm a fun guy can take a joke and i'm danish that has to do something! :p
Why do you want to join us?: Because i'm looking for a small community like this and every other server is pretty much bad..
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes.
If answered yes, how come?: Because of saying one swear word.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Oh, yeah! i know most of recepies by head and i've been playing with mods for about an year
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of lag reduction
What is your secret code?: 131

shiirn

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Shiirn
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can made sculptures with redpower microblocks that would make michaelangelo jealous
Why do you want to join us?: To be brutally honest, have a place to create my own creations without the temptation of cheating with NEI. other than that, have a sense of accomplishment by being able to see what other people have done.
Do you have any previous bans?: Don't play much smp, so no
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing modded minecraft since before tekkit came into being
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: because someone needs to give the server gerbils a break now and then (server reboots)
What is your secret code?:198

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
The MindCrack Mod Pack was updated (overnight?), server is telling me I don't have Soul Shards v1.14. The new MindCrack Mod Pack has v1.15 of this mod.

Instructions for players wanting to play right now (v3 of the MindCrack Mod Pack):
  1. Open launcher
  2. Select MindCrack Pack (v4) Minecraft Version 1.4.6
  3. Click the button "Edit Mod Pack"
  4. Click the tab "Modpack Version"
  5. Change the version to v3.
  6. Close the window
  7. Click the button Launch. The launcher will now download the older mods and start up Minecraft.
Once the server is updated to v4 (or higher), follow the same instructions except for step 5: you (most likely) need to select "Recommend Version" then.

Thanks for your temporary fix, I've now updated the server, so update your client to v4!

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Pandemoneus
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a friendly, helpful person.
Why do you want to join us?: Because this is one server using the MindCrack pack without redicilous whitelist requirements (like Skype requirement) or having only 10 slots (about 15-25 people is a good server population for me).
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I pretty much know all the mods but TrainCraft, but I am eager to find out about it.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because of regular unannounced restarts.
What is your secret code?: 116

PS: Merry Christmas.