Has anyone had this issue with autocrafting in 1.12.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
2 seperate issues, both dealing with autocrafting.

1. When crafting enderium blend, for some reason the induction smelter sucks in whole bars (even though the recipe calls for blend).

2. When crafting larger quanties of items (say a stack or more) the system gets gummed up (especially larger, more complex crafts), is there anyway to speed this up (like would speed upgrades in all the crafters decrease the likelihood of this happening?

M

mike44njdevils

1. When crafting enderium blend, for some reason the induction smelter sucks in whole bars (even though the recipe calls for blend).

Heh, I thought that was only me...I tend to ignore it. I'm wondering if we were to set up a dedicated Induction Smelter for JUST enderium if that problem would go away. Might be time to log a bug.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'm gonna assume your talking about refined storage because you said crafters.
Refined storage is horrible with massive autocrafting. In skyfactory I tried autocrafting a Draconic Tier Solar Panel, and it just didn't work due to the complexity of the craft.

maiky129

Jul 29, 2019
This is happening to me too! I was going crazy trying to figure out what was happening haha! I thought I was going crazy for a while even :p

Does anyone have a fix?