Hardest Pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Psycholiquid71

Jul 29, 2019
I am sure this has been asked before because I did a search of the forums and seen many posts, but they are all old (2017 and below.

So I am starting up a server for a few friends again and wanted to know what the hardest mode pack is to date. Usually one of the guys blows right through it since he doesn't work and is an at home dad. What would be a good pack / Mode to keep us all playing and to keep him held back while we are all at work. Something that we could help when we get home but not have him making rockets by the time we are driving home from work.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Depending on what you consider hard to be... I recommend Project Ozone 3. It is a very well designed quest pack with gated tech and a lot of really great mods.

If you want pure time sink for the sake of killing time, go Continuum.

Reactions: Psycholiquid71

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to check it out, I want something hard and a time sync so you can imagine being picky on version would not fly
Without question you want to pick up something that has Reika's mods in it then. You will need to go to college to understand how to make rotarycraft work well. When you think you have that down, start on reactorcraft and attempt to build a tokamak reactor. If you're truly that good, combine 4 reactors into 1.