Hardcore Survival Island (Attempted Revival)

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
I made a mod pack many many months ago, it would have gone like this. The original survival island map remastered for 1.7.10 with HQM, Quest shop to buy resources, a set end to the map and not just finding the curators hideout. I had released an alpha version of the pack, one with no quests just yet, there was no custom crafting, nothing had been set up, and I had asked the public for some help, nobody ever came in contact with me and the pack ended up dying. But I am here today to ask you guys again for some help, everything that is needed I have talked about above, and I will have a newly updated pack code to give out to those who are willing to help me in making this mod pack amazing.

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
I will be willing to work with you, assuming we going to use the curse launcher
Alright! My only problem right now is that I am without my computer and will be for some time, I will let you know when I am back to it and get it to the curse launcher

D

DanielCloud

Alright! My only problem right now is that I am without my computer and will be for some time, I will let you know when I am back to it and get it to the curse launcher
I am interested too, PM me if need a spare hands!