Happy 4th of July from Forestry

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Plugins For Forestry is a actual mod. Those Freedom Buckets are just Wooden Buckets that are seasonal.

^^ Indeed, you're right! And most of the seasonal textures won't load at all for most people unless they have the hotfix version of the plugins mod installed by their modpack... :(
And about those seasonal textures: they aren't something I am going to write paeans of praise about! Hmpfh :p

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
^^ Indeed, you're right! And most of the seasonal textures won't load at all for most people unless they have the hotfix version of the plugins mod installed by their modpack... :(
And about those seasonal textures: they aren't something I am going to write paeans of praise about! Hmpfh :p
...Do most people really use Modpacks? And besides, they got Christmas, all-hallows eve, thanksgivings, Love Day, and Spring as well as Freedom day

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, it is taking me a tick to get the feel for particular posters here, admittedly.

^^ And therein lies the irony of clique internet forums... Right when you think you've figured them out, they go AWOL for a long time, and it's all a case of "much ado about nothing" :)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
That's a disturbing lack of booze.
Hence why we need GrowthCraft. Mead, Ale, Sake, Wine, Hard Cider... You needn't stay sober any longer then you must![DOUBLEPOST=1404705433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did anyone breed the holiday bees from forestry that are available this time of year?
AW FUCK I KNEW I FORGET SOMETHING!

BRB Gendustry Rush.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
If one needs beer, then install Growthcraft, boom, freedom buckets of Ale.
What about ic2 booze support?
Or was that removed in EXP?
Buckets o' Freedom don't work like normal buckets, because they are made from dyes and would thus be "OP". But, if/when I make a mod that has a brewing system, Buckets o' Freedom will definitely be able to hold them ;)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Buckets o' Freedom don't work like normal buckets, because they are made from dyes and would thus be "OP". But, if/when I make a mod that has a brewing system, Buckets o' Freedom will definitely be able to hold them ;)
If htey are made of bone meal, lapis, and rose red they are rares than iron buckets