Hai

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is certainly the least worded introduction thread I've ever responded to.

That isn't necessarily a bad thing, we all have stuff to do and don't want to waste words when we can play games instead :D

Welcome to FTB, where too many people post too many stuff, most about the game and others about something entirely different stuff!

iPyrox

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is certainly the least worded introduction thread I've ever responded to.

That isn't necessarily a bad thing, we all have stuff to do and don't want to waste words when we can play games instead :D

Welcome to FTB, where too many people post too many stuff, most about the game and others about something entirely different stuff!
I can post more if you want ?
Welcome to FTB :)
Nice to meet you ![DOUBLEPOST=1390615737][/DOUBLEPOST]

Don't they say little things come in big packages.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB foruns forums, iPyrox! We hope you enjoy your stay here (stay forever! :) )

Last edited: