had the most hilarious thing happen today X D

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
im sorry this little story is not related to the forums i just could not pass over it without sharing it

so i like many people who have skype/any other communication software that includes a friends list in it. have like 200-300 friends most of them random people i met on some call and never spoke to again in my life
so today i get that annoying notification on my screen telling me of a group call with some names i dont recognise. so first thing i do is answer it to see whats up while i scout my friends list to know of wich circle of my life they are from. only one of them is on my list the others are not recognised and even the one i did have in my list i dont know

so i go in the call and first thing i witness are a bunch of 7 year olds [they stated they are 11 only afterwards]
talking. eventualy they notice im in the call and start trying to talk to me. what do they begin by saying?
hey ____ you should run! we are ______ pedophiles! run as fast as your tiny legs carry you! mortal!
at this point i realise its friday night im bored out of my mind playing battlefield 4 and minecraft and digging through episodes of series i watch and need a little bit of entertainment. but being a little derp i am i start laughing letting what they just said to me sink in
they keep throwing "wanna be badass slangs" at me while i stop laughing and just not respond anymore
so i type in the chat "sorry i just dont know how to react to a gang of 7 year olds telling me to run because they are ____ pedophiles..
and then one of them goes like "we are 11! shut the ____ up!
it keeps on going like that me playing the grown up part because well i am a grown up . im not the one to only lately get rid of diapers or just got into school. so eventualy they add more kids and those kids dont realise what in heavens sake is going on and who those kids are or what they want from them and leave

i just cant even stop laughing everytime i think of these little kiddo gangsters trying to be badass infront of someone twice as older as them
in short dont do drugs dont be pedophiles and dont try to be more badass then you actualy are. dont let your kids be either

nighty night

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
giphy.gif