Whitelist Server Guess Who's Back| FTB Infinity 1.3.0 | 24/7 | No Lag | Custom Mods|Iguana Tweaks|BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
So we had some problems with Modsauce which i will not go into but were back , for a permanent FTB INFINITY 1.3.0 Server!!!
We have some custom mods install which we have a friendly tutorial on how to install the mods

Its currently a small whitelist server so come join

App

1. Whats your favourite mod ?
2. Why do you want to join ?
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week?
4. Whats Your IGN

Rules
1. No Griefing
2. No Duping
3. No Being A DickHead!

Banned Items
Draconic Evolution But The Draconic Chest

How to join once whitelisted : http://blues-craft.enjin.com/home#

Last edited:

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jprometheus
1. Computercraft, SFM, botania
2. I'm looking for a small WL server with a strong community and mature players. I like big automated cross-mod builds; here's a thread with some screencaps of a build of mine from Ultimate days: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
3. about 25 hours
Hello and thanks for being the first whitelist of the server you may join the server when ever you want :) (Do you have the custom mods installed?) Also if you get timed out it means you have not installed them right

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
So I got my client to pass the mod check, but now it seems to be timing out. maybe you're restarting, or something?

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
1- Ender IO
2- Im looking for a server to play, but i really dont like playing in public server already got griefed a lot of times
3- 14 hours depends a lot if i have tests

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
So I got my client to pass the mod check, but now it seems to be timing out. maybe you're restarting, or something?
Did you put The Content packs for flans in the flan folder ?
1- Ender IO
2- Im looking for a server to play, but i really dont like playing in public server already got griefed a lot of times
3- 14 hours depends a lot if i have tests
Sorry could you also add your ign

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
hey i was on the infinity server before the modsauce one.
I wasn't able to get on for a week and found you guys switched from infinity, can i be re added to the whitelist?
i'll put in another application if necessary.

1. Whats your favourite mod ? botania
2. Why do you want to join ? defiantly the best server i've been on
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? atleast 2 hours a day
4. Whats Your IGN zqst

also my can you whitelist my friends. the first was on the other server too
his ign was ksupast15
the other is captain_plunger (he can't play until friday though)

m4ntvydas1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? Ender IO
2. Why do you want to join ? I', searching new active whitelisted server to play.
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 2-3 hours a day
4. Whats Your IGN m4ntvydas1

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? T-Craft, Tinkers, most magic mods
2. Why do you want to join ? Looking for a fun modded server and sounds like the extra mods you have are what I'm looking for
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? if ppl are nice and friendly a good bit, if theirs a voice chat and even more friendly ppl lol then a LOT!
4. Whats Your IGN ShadowHonoo

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
hey i was on the infinity server before the modsauce one.
I wasn't able to get on for a week and found you guys switched from infinity, can i be re added to the whitelist?
i'll put in another application if necessary.

1. Whats your favourite mod ? botania
2. Why do you want to join ? defiantly the best server i've been on
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? atleast 2 hours a day
4. Whats Your IGN zqst

also my can you whitelist my friends. the first was on the other server too
his ign was ksupast15
the other is captain_plunger (he can't play until friday though)
I rember you two so you dont even need a app but thanks for one anyways ADDED
1. Whats your favourite mod ? Ender IO
2. Why do you want to join ? I', searching new active whitelisted server to play.
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 2-3 hours a day
4. Whats Your IGN m4ntvydas1
Added
1. Whats your favourite mod ? T-Craft, Tinkers, most magic mods
2. Why do you want to join ? Looking for a fun modded server and sounds like the extra mods you have are what I'm looking for
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? if ppl are nice and friendly a good bit, if theirs a voice chat and even more friendly ppl lol then a LOT!
4. Whats Your IGN ShadowHonoo
Added

XanQoS

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? AE2 (i like 90% of the other mods aswell :D)
2. Why do you want to join ? Im looking for a server with a active and friendly community :)
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 10 hours at least when there is nothing else i have to do (If you decide to accept me: i cant play from the 22.03-27.03 because i have a school trip to the UK)
4. Whats Your IGN? XanQoS

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? AE2 (i like 90% of the other mods aswell :D)
2. Why do you want to join ? Im looking for a server with a active and friendly community :)
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 10 hours at least when there is nothing else i have to do (If you decide to accept me: i cant play from the 22.03-27.03 because i have a school trip to the UK)
4. Whats Your IGN? XanQoS
Hey your accepted so you wont be playing on the 22nd or you wont be playing until the 22nd?

nickdaniel17

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favorite mod?
- Extra Utilities
2. Why do you want to join?
- Looking for an active server, after the owner of another server completely disappeared.
3. How much time will you be on throughout the week?
- As long as possible.
4. Whats Your IGN?
- NickDaniel