GTA V Game play Footage

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019

GTA IV is the sole reason I purchased my ps3 and it has been mainly used since then as a blu ray & Netflix player.

I'm really looking forward to V but I'm on the fence about controlling 3 characters at once. It seems a novel game play device now that this explains the mechanics a bit. The initial announcement made this multi character mechanic seem.... Weird.

Is anyone else looking forward to this?

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
i would be surprised if there will be no co-op for story mission, because it looks like co-op was their aim.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Everything simulator 2013, Eat it Microsoft
:p'

Unfortunately, Unless it comes to PC and has specs within range of what my desktop can handle i will be limited to watching gameplaay videos :c

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on the fence about controlling 3 characters at once.

This is what I've been pretty iffy about too. I've never really liked hotswapping between characters, had to do it in Ghost Recon and that's what drove me away from that game. I feel you can never really get a solid "connection" to a character if you're having to control 3.

It seems a novel game play device
I wouldn't call it novel. It's not the first game to do this.. let's hope it is however, the first to do it to any degree of quality. Right now, it's more of a "be wary of" rather than a selling point. But we'll see.

Unfortunately, Unless it comes to PC and has specs within range of what my desktop can handle i will be limited to watching gameplaay videos :c
Chances of it not coming to PC are pretty much nil. Chances of it melting your computer... well depends on what pc you have but if you're worried about it then that's not a good sign.