Request GT New Horizons Crash Log (Technic Launcher)

D

Deutschmann307

After loading the mods, I attempt to load my world, but for some reason upon loading in, it crashes and kicks me back to the launcher. Is there anything I can do? (MC Version: 1.7.10)

Crash log:

Attachments

• crash-2018-06-09_16.10.38-client.txt
    39.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
D

Deutschmann307

Update: Turns out that the problem lies in that world, as I can successfully open a new world, perhaps that world was corrupted? Anyways help would still be appreciated, but in the meantime I'll be restarting my progress, despite the hours I've put into the corrupted world. Thanks.

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
It seems you have a ticking entity in your world causing the crash.

If you can, open that world in MCEdit, and find any entities at (x:-1094, y:81, z:-183). Delete anything in that space, and you should be good to go.

D

Deutschmann307

Thanks for replying. So I am looking at the world in MCEdit, and the entity at those coordinates is my character. Should I move my character in MCEdit (if possible), or should I just kill my character, or something else?

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
Try moving your character. If that doesn't work, then /kill. If that doesn't work, reset your player.dat file. After that... I don't know.

D

Deutschmann307

Wow sorry for forgetting to update you on the progress, but I ultimately gave up on the world, as I found it easier to just start another world. I do thank you for your help, as I was forced to move things about in a couple folders and what not, which really made me a lot more comfortable with modding in general.