group of Ftb lovers

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DutchSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Hey MindWrangler,

If you are still looking for someone to play infinity or any other modpack with you can add me on skype or send a message.
My timezone is GMT + 2

Thank you,
DutchSpirit

Imacape

Jul 29, 2019
I'm down for some ftb.

The only modpack I have experience in playing is the MindCrack pack, although I'm open to any of them.

My timezone is GMT + 4
In game name: NeoFirezz

Ben_

Jul 29, 2019
I have been looking for one, I felt like playing on SP would be lonely, and since noone is on the big server, and it's sorta boring there, I came here looking for a new, smaller server to play on, I'm in:
IGN: Coolieman2(May be changed to Ben_)
Age: 12(Though my maturity is quite advanced for my age)
Experience with minecraft: Only got to buy it since 1.3.2, but I've heard of it since like indev.
Experience with FTB: When I first got into modding, I've never heard of the basic tech mods such as buildcraft, I eventually dug into it, and found the underlying wonders of tech mods, then I thought I should get into FTB. I know a lot of stuff about FTB, Applied energistics, buildcraft, railcraft, thermal expansion, forestry, industrialcraft 2, tinkers' construct, thaumcraft, mystcraft, and more...
Also I tried technic before... but despised it...
Timezone: GMT+2 or UTC+2 if you like.
English is very well developed...
I have skype and teamspeak, whichever you prefer.
And I always crave to play FTB but never get to it, because I have to generate singleplayer worlds...
And also my computer(While it might be a laptop), is very powerful, to run very smoothly, even with my sphax pureBDcraft texturepack.
I would play on this server hours per day(Though please excuse, if I skip a day or 2).
Looking forward to play on this server, I know this was long, but I had to give you some information.

RichNess

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking to add people to my server, but totally want to join others too. I love playing infinity or any modpack for that matter :)

24 yrs old
United States

You can message me on here or on skype :)

Rich