Group Manager and Essentials Buy sign problem

Phyore

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the group manager plugin but the problem is the nether, twilight forest and theend don't inherit the permissions from the main world, I've had to make permissions per world.
Code:
mirrors:
        # Worlds listed here have their settings mirrored in their children.
        # The first element 'world' is the main worlds name
        # subsequent elements 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end' are worlds which will use
        # the same user/groups files as the parent.
        # Each child world can be configured to mirror the 'groups', 'users' or both files from it's parent.
        world:
          nether:
          - users
          - groups
          the_end:
          - users
          - groups
          twilight_forest:
          - users
          - groups
          overworld:
          - users
          - groups

Not sure what the problem is at the moment, all help appreciated ^^ Or even suggestions for permission plugin that works ^^

Also Essentials sign seems to take the money but not give the item, any fix~?

Phyore

Jul 29, 2019
Use PermissionsEX. Not sure what mod pack, since you never mentioned it. I use PEX with MCPC+
Wow I totally didn't realise XD I am using MindCrack 8.2.0 I have tried MCPC+ also, which did fix the essentials buy signs =)

I was thinking of trying PEX but I have never used it so I'm not sure how to do same permissions for all worlds, or group inheritance and I have no idea how any permissions are setup up ^^; If I post one of my groups on here is there a chance you'd be able to help me set it into PEX?

gaz8203

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I think overworld should be the name of the main world for FTB
example:
mirrors:
# Worlds listed here have their settings mirrored in their children.
# The first element 'world' is the main worlds name
# subsequent elements 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end' are worlds which will use
# the same user/groups files as the parent.
# Each child world can be configured to mirror the 'groups', 'users' or both files from it's parent.
overworld:
nether:
- users
- groups
the_end:
- users
- groups
twilight_forest:
- users
- groups

delsolsi213

Jul 29, 2019
if you're using mcpc+ you need to name the end nether and twilight forest to their original world id name
world:
dim-1:
- users
- groups
dim1:
- users
- groups
dim7:
- users
- groups

thats what you need.