Grok_DuckFarmer's Let's Play series (FTB Infinity)

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
The reactor room down below the base has been pretty ugly for a long time, so with my expansion there, it's time to make it look better. It's time for basement beautification.

You can view the video here or embedded below:

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
All my Botania flowers (other than the pure daisy) decayed away with the upgrade to FTB 1.9.0, so it's time to replace them and make some serious mana production. How about 25x bigger than before?

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I've been too long away from Minecraft due to a mixture of having family visit (yay!) and having the server being down (booo!). But I show of a bit of work I managed to scrape together in the few minutes of up-time.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I get some good work done on my Thaumcraft area that I started in the last episode. And I try my hand at pushing back the tainted biome north of NepoKama's base. Let's see how successful I am.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
A bunch of us get together on the server to tackle the End and the Ender Dragon. This episode is long because we took our time with the dragon and used the Advanced Genetics skin scrapers to harvest some cells for later use. And then we decided to let Mekle and NepoKama try their luck killing some withers.

You can view the video here or embedded below.

Tigerlore

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking to post some videos for my pack SkyMyst [pack code: SkyMyst]. You seem to know what you're doing! My forum thread is here.

There is a new trend in modpacks and that is of extreme terrain generation and my pack is one of the early examples of it. The terrain generation makes for great video, check out the screenshots in my forum thread, and the problems it creates leads to very interesting pack design and gameplay.

Leave a comment in my forum thread if making a pack spotlight or doing an LP sounds interesting. :)

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I start with a tragedy, but I end the episode better than I started. Contrary to what the video thumbnail shows, I have died more than once, but for some reason, only one death shows up in the game statistics.

You can view the video here or embedded below.