Grok_DuckFarmer's Let's Play series (FTB Infinity)

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy, folks! Grok the DuckFarmer here. I've been posting Minecraft videos, both vanilla and modded, to my YouTube channel for a while now. On Friday I posted the first video in my Feed The Beast Infinity Let's Play series. I hope you enjoy it! I'll be posting my FTB Infinity videos here as they go online. And feedback is always welcome.

You can view it here or embedded below:

Of all my videos, the one that has gathered the most views and interest is my tutorial on how to automate the Applied Energistics 2 (AE2) inscribers using Ender IO conduits. You can view it here or embedded below:

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In the second episode on the FTB Infinity server, I start the process of gathering up resources, making machines, and generating power.

You can view it here or embedded below:

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Episode #4. I've hit a creative barrier while designing my base, so I tackle another task: building a Nether hub. A ghast guest stars, and there are far too many hellfish.

You can view the video here or embedded below:

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I built a reactor in episode #5, and that caused BrinkTheGamer to leave a comment that source blocks of liquid ender are not necessary. You can get the same result, he said, by placing source blocks at the top and letting it pour down.

Really? Time to test that out!

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to BrinkTheGamer's comment from last episode, I expand my reactor using source blocks of liquid ender just at the top. And then I build the shell of the big building on my floating base.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Tired of having too many chests and having to hunt around for my stuff, I decided it was time to tackle making a nice ME network using Applied Energistics 2. Early on I recreate the Inscriber automation that I featured in my first video but with a slight twist.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In Episode #8, I delve a little into Mystcraft and set up a few portals for jumping around. I also create two Mystcraft worlds and search for libraries with pages.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In the quest for getting a good source of mob drops, I need a mob spawner. And to do it right, I need cursed earth. And to get cursed earth, I need a division sigil. And this is the beginning of problems.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Having died a few times to the withers in the last episode, I decided I wanted to have a little protection. One way to do that is with poppets in the Witchery mod. So I spend some time getting the bits I need to craft up some poppets. Who knew this would make some trees angry at me?

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it was time to take a trip to a dungeon dimension with the Runic Dungeon mod. This involves finding some chalk, and then building a portal to that dimension. Rumor has it that there is a wither lurking somewhere inside.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In the last episode, I set up a Blood Magic altar, but the mob being generated from the cursed earth weren't doing what I wanted. Mainly, they weren't playing nicely with each other. Specifically, the creepers kept blowing up my glass. So I need a different mob for blood. And lots of blood.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In episode #16, I want to upgrade my Blood Magic orb, and to do that, I need a demon blood shard from a summoned elemental. From there, things get a little out of hand.

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
I figure the speed of my Big Reactor isn't nearly as important as the size of my energy storage. So it's time to get some seriously huge storage going with the Energy Core from Draconic Evolution. I'm talking about 2.14 TRILLION RF of storage!

Grok_DuckFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
In this episode, Rinewick joins me on a trip to the Twilight Forest. This is my first time actually going through the boss fight quest, and we derp about a bunch. Eventually we figured out the correct sequence of kills and item gathering to progress the whole way to the final castle, but in this video we only fight the naga and lich, twice. Once I hit 90 minutes of video, I decided to stop recording and just concentrate on the quests. The quest is fun, and I don't want to give all of it away.