Grinder item problem

guggelhupf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i have a little problem and maybe someone can help me ;)

I build a little mobfarm with a grinder for mob essence and the items i prefer go in my ME system. but the mobs dont drop only brains, bones etc they drop also weapons and armor pieces.

so here is the question: is there a way to automatic destroy these items ? atm i put the loot i want in a whitelist and from time to time i destroy all the bows etc with my own hands :/

6ljcoz8f.png

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
route them to Extra Utilities Trash Can first (with EIO conduits you can increase the priority)

PS : you can put a Filter in the Trash Can & you can even put a Filter inside a Filter , in your case make sure to enable Ignore Meta Data & NBT Tag which i think is done by crafting the filter with an item (hit U on the filter)

guggelhupf

Jul 29, 2019
route them to Extra Utilities Trash Can first (with EIO conduits you can increase the priority)

PS : you can put a Filter in the Trash Can & you can even put a Filter inside a Filter , in your case make sure to enable Ignore Meta Data & NBT Tag which i think is done by crafting the filter with an item (hit U on the filter)

ok, i put an item filter white list for the trash can, but now it puts all items in the ME system (but the conduit at the tesseract has a whitelist too o_O, so it should be right ?) . btw for what stands the Meta Data & NBT Tag ?

and the item filter in the conduis dont have enough space for all the "trash items" or "need items"

maybe you could write it me with pictures what u mean ^^

gbtacgkx.png

oa6x2lfu.png

guggelhupf

Jul 29, 2019
I cant edit my post so here we go:

ok i done it with itemducts and the trash can, had some probs with the conduits, thx for the hint ;)

xsyeyooa.png

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
btw for what stands the Meta Data & NBT Tag ?

and the item filter in the conduis dont have enough space for all the "trash items" or "need items"

Metadata AKA Damage value when set to Ignore it will extract/insert all the matched item in the filter regardless of it's damage , for example all damaged or non-damaged bows , armor pieces ... etc

NBT Tag is mainly used for enchantment books , you see all enchantment books in MC are just a single item but each have different value so normally if you don't set it to Ignore you'll only extract/insert that specific filtered book

there is the Existing Item Filter for EIO which theoretically has unlimited filters slots coz it takes a snapshot of the content of the connected inventory but the downside is that you can only white-list items not blacklist them