GregTech Upgrades

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Me went and added 3 or maybe 4 Overclockers to my Centerfuse thingy wingy... And now I can't supply enough power to it.. lol.. Anyway to take them out or is that another gregtech thing... ?

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Can you just attach two+ MFE's to it in parallel instead of series?

Centrifuge <-----------------------------
................... | .......... | ............... |
................. MFE ..... MFE ........... MFE
(Above is in parallel should provide 3 packets of 128)

Centrifuge <-----MFE <----- MFE <----- MFE
(Above is in series and only provides 1 packet of 128)

? That way it gets three packets of 128 instead of just 1 ?

STUPID FORMATTING NERF!!! (had to put in a buncha .'s ... grrr) (Then spent another two minutes prettifying it)

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Nope you cannot remove them. I suggest watching this to learn more about the upgrades. Edoreld's tutorials are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuSDUq001Ss

Edit: That's better. I had to remove the http:// to get it to stop trying to show it in the thread.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Nope you cannot remove them. I suggest watching this to learn more about the upgrades. Edoreld's tutorials are great.
youtube.com/watch?v=IuSDUq001Ss

Edit: That's better. I had to remove the http:// to get it to stop trying to show it in the thread.

Yup seen a few of his videos pretty helpful.. Not too much on gregtech out there right now.. anyway I just made another one and only put 2 overclockers in this time.. Enough for my MFE to run it at a better speed for now.[DOUBLEPOST=1368155732][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the info fuzzle.. Ill keep the really overclocked one for later.. And do what you suggested. Got to get my EU power sources up though.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
I you cannot supply enough power due to overclocking it add the transformer upgrades to increase the power for it. Each transformer upgrade adds 1 level so a lv with 1 transformer upgrade can take mv, 2 upgrades can take HV, and 3 can take EV

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove them, but only by taking up the machine and putting it down again. AFAIK there's no other way of doing it, though you do get the upgrades back.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove them, but only by taking up the machine and putting it down again. AFAIK there's no other way of doing it, though you do get the upgrades back.
In the latest version, picking up the machine retains the upgrades, so they can't be removed at all.