Bug Gregtech axe doesn't work

F

FunnyBunny

When using the axe normalling (not crouching) it seemingly infinitely cycles the breaking anmiation, but won't actually break any logs. When crouching, it does work. The axe is the gregtech flint axe, the one from the tutorial area.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
When using the axe normalling (not crouching) it seemingly infinitely cycles the breaking anmiation, but won't actually break any logs. When crouching, it does work. The axe is the gregtech flint axe, the one from the tutorial area.
This is an issue with one of the fairly recent updates with GregTech, unfortunately. Something with the algorithm, I believe. Its a known issue that, as far as I know, the GTCE dev has no plans to fix.

F

FunnyBunny

Updating gregtech to the latest version fixed it for me. I can’t make the coagulated plant ball things though. Not sure if the recipe in JEI is wrong (hammer with four plants/sappings), or if it doesn’t work, or I’m not inderstanding it.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That's great news about updating fixing it! :) I'm not sure about the plant balls though - that recipe doesn't sound like normal GregTech (though I might be entirely wrong there!) so it may have been added?

F

FunnyBunny

No, it's a different mod - I think roots 2 and plants mod. I'll post a bug report :)

Ragnoff

Mar 25, 2013
Can e just download and install the newest gregtect? i know a lot to recipes are altered or remove in this pack, and I don't want to change the pack itself....