GregsTech help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

taloravia

Jul 29, 2019
I am slightly confused on how I can have NEI reflect the Greg's Tech modified recipes on my server. What settings do I need to change, and what part of them? I have been searching various forums, even went through greg's tech wiki that I found for the modified IC2 recipes. Yet, I have not found any area that explains what I need to change in order to have NEI reflect the modified recipes. How can I go about doing this?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
If your client and your server use the same GregTech.cfg then NEI will reflect the correct recipes. Check to make sure this is the case.

taloravia

Jul 29, 2019
How can I tell exactly? I installed FTB on my server a couple of days ago. Could I just copy over my config files from my client folder to my server and it still work?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you'll need to /stop the server and start it back up to have it load the new config, but that's the way I usually recommend it (so that people connecting don't have to tweak their client configs just to play).